Hororo

Home run King
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
i would like to ask a script similar to the blacksmithing of suikoden:

[IMG]http://lparchive.org/Suikoden/Update%2042/1-Image04526.png[/IMG]

(in the photo you can see that the weapon is lvl5 and the bonus it gives on the wearer of that weapon is 27 also how much the lvling up cost is displayed above, 3500 bits to lvl up into lvl6)

possibly the feature i want is for example the spear is lvl1 you go to the blacksmith to lvl up that weapon (each blacksmith has limits on how many can he upgrade that weapon) for example his limit is up to lvl3 only. Also each sharpen(lvling up a weapon) costs some money the higher the lvl the more expensive it gets

In this case the spear is lvl1 (and the max lvl for a weapon is lvl15) when he goes to the first town, the blacksmith can only lvl it up to lvl3 but in the other town it can be lvled up to lvl5 (depends on the blacksmith) and the atk of course increase, you will input how much attack is increased

this script is sort of like a dark cloud system (i did saw that script) but i want more simple)

lvl up weapons and pay the blacksmith no more adding of enhancements etc. :)

i hope you can help me ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Rello

GERGtheNERD
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Profanity
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
What I suggest you can do is look for any sort of alchemy/synthesis script in the archives and set it up to where:

-You have Spear Lv1

-For Spear Lv2, the only ingredient is Spear Lv1

-To make Spear Lv1 into Spear Lv2 it costs x gold

You'd have to define every weapon in the database, but that's not too tasking. You could even include things like special ingredients by having stuff like:

-You have Spear Lv1 and a Ruby Gem

-For Spear Lv2, the only ingredient is Spear Lv1

-For Fiery Spear Lv1, the ingredients are Spear Lv1 and Ruby Gem

-To make Spear Lv2, it costs x gold, while Fiery Spear Lv1 costs y gold

Hope this helps.

Hororo

Home run King
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
hmm ill try that but still ....

Rello

GERGtheNERD
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Profanity
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It would do exactly what you want- take a certain item and make it into another item for a sum of gold.

Hororo

Home run King
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
although it's a lot of work while compared to the blacksmith, it's far smoother but

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Good grief am I ever so dusty on music creation. Never move, gentleman and ladies!
After waiting for several months to observe the results of vaccines, I finally decided to go for Comirnaty, because now my job needs me to either be vaccinated or take a regular testing every 2 weeks(240 HKD per test), and it seems to me that Comirnaty is safe enough in my case :)
So, to create multiple faces one needs to first export, then import, over and over... who came up with this weird mechanism...
Away from home now since it reduce COVID spread
I hate doing voice over videos but people said they like hearing about the details.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Raigonex05