Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
You guys have spoken! In the last post I made I asked you guys what you most wanted to see next. You can check out the last set of resources & the poll here: https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/wine-cellar-tiles-new-tiles-added.112733/

So yes, the next set will include Blacksmithing tiles, weapons, tools, etc. Unlike the last set, this set will include tiles for three full premade interior blacksmith buildings and 3 exteriors. There will also be at least two visual variations, like pine wood & redwood as an example.

There will also be uncolored versions of all tiles so you can paint them yourself to suit the style of your game!

The first update will include a variety of walls, floors and general layouts around the 25th/26th.

I'm posting ahead of time so you guys can start listing off any and all of the blacksmith related tiles you want! I'm aiming for at the very least 100 furniture tiles for this set so the more items you give me, the more I can make! Start listing! <3

You can download the full pack of Wine Cellar & Misc tiles from the last set here: https://www.lorsynth.com/product-page/mixed-tiles
You can tip me $1 for the download or use the coupon "Free!" to get it for FREE. Haha <3

If you want to see the wips and participate in chats feel free to message me for a discord chat invite!

Upcoming Tiles
Stone Floor Large Slab Variation
Stone Floor Pebble Variation
Stone Floor Polished Variation
Brick Floor Red
Brick Floor Grey
Metal Inlet Silver
Metal Inlet Copper
Metal Inlet Aged
Stone Wall Large Slab Variation
Stone Wall Pebble Variation
Stone Wall Polished Variation
Brick Floor Red
Brick Floor Grey
Stairs Large Slab Variation
Stairs Brick Grey Variation
Stairs Brick Red Variation

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I couldn't resist. A set of pebble floor cover. These aren't seamless but they come in two resolutions for easy parallax mapping. I'll be sure to include some of my own tips and tricks on their usage when the full set is out!

Another update, made some walls! I've given them red edging so it's easy to align while paralaxing. I'll be including pillars and wall ends to cover your open ends soon!

Last edited:

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV

Some firepits and a lava pit! More floors, walls and support beams coming, just couldn't resist setting this up for something much cooler later on.
Also, sneak peek at this window I'm working on.Pits Small.png
Screenshot_46.png

• Wow
Reactions: J-G

Lorsynth

85% Authentic Human
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Working on the first major tile of the set. Not done yet, but looking good!Screenshot_5221.pngScreenshot_522.pngScreenshot_53x.pngScreenshot_51.png

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ally_dwight