Blackxwolf's stuff (new: characters)

Discussion in 'RPG Maker VX/Ace Resources' started by Blackxwolf, Jun 27, 2012.

1. Blackxwolf

Blackxwolf Villager Member

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Hello all, I'm new to this forum but I'd like to share some stuff I made with you. If you'd like to use anything, please credit me. Additional credit is required for some resources. Some of this stuff is pretty old and may not be of awesome quality. Also, I'm open to requests, just shoot me a PM.

New stuff

First of all, I've got three new frankens for you, just some townpeople. I will probably update it when I have 8 characters done. And second are three sets of Probenders from The Legend of Korra. Well, the Probending uniforms aren't an exact replica, I tried to make them a bit unique. If you use those, you should credit Mack as well, as I've used that as a character base. Anyways, I could really use some critique on them.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Characters

Three variations on the trader:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Two frankens:

[​IMG][​IMG]

Recoloured chicken and helmeted animals:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

RTP edits placed in a character sheet (so non-parallaxers can use as well):

[​IMG][​IMG]

Random stuff together. If you use the speech bubble, credit Aindra as well!

[​IMG]

Icons

How to import new icons into your old iconset? You will need an image editor like Photoshop, GIMP or Paint.NET to paste them into your own iconset. Icons are 24x24 sized. Do NOT use paint, it screws up the transparancy settings!

Sword icons are made from scratch by me.

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 2, 2012
    GrandmaDeb likes this.
  2. Shablo5

Shablo5 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    It's been a while since an average user dropped a nice resource pack. Good job! :) I like the animals with helmets :p

3. Lunarea

Lunarea Artist Global Mod

We don't actually allow any ripped content on the forums, Blackxwolf. I have edited out the ripped content for you, but please be more mindful in the future and only post resources you've made or edited resources you have the original author's permission to post. Thank you!

4. Blackxwolf

Blackxwolf Villager Member

First Language:
    Dutch
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Sorry about that, won't happen again.