Blackxwolf's Superhero Generator Parts

Blackxwolf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello all, I would like to share these generator parts with you. With these, you can make your own superheroes. I hope you'll enjoy them!

Terms

Free for commercial and non-commerical use, only for rpgmaker MV

Please give credit to me, Blackxwolf. If you use the mask, please give credit to hiddenone as well, as it is based on her steampunk glasses

You may edit the outfits and post them, but if you edit the mask, please ask hiddenone for permission

The outfits are edits from the RTP

Generator parts

The masks can be found under glasses. The outfits can be found under clothing (didn't expect that one, did you?). If you use the mask, please credit hiddenone as well! Please look at the terms before using, thanks.

The masks can be found under Accessories 2. Please note that in the normal walking sprite facing up and down, and in the dead sprite the ears are still visible. I don't know how to fix this, so if you use the masks, you will have to remove the ears in those frames yourself. You can easily do this with f.e. photoshop or paint.net. Don't do it in windows paint, it will ruin the transparancy settings. If you only plan on using the sideview battler, you don't have to remove anything.

Both can be found under Capes. The Captain America shield was inspired by hiddenone's shields, but I made it from scratch. The red and blue parts are recolorable in the generator. The shorter cape is currently only for male.

The full helmet is found under Accessory 2, the goggles under glasses. Both are for male and female. The recolorable parts of the full helmet are the main color, the stripe, and the tint of the glass part. The recolorable parts of the goggles are the main color, and also the tint of the glasses.

SIDENOTE: The screenshots of the face part of the full helmet is outdated, I made the stripe brighter in the current version, but I was too lazy to update the screenshots.

Download

I put all files (both male and female, all sets) together. You may download them for my mediafire here: http://www.mediafire.com/file/e9c153dr93g2vkk/Generator.rar

I will keep updating the download file when I make new sets.

WIP list

I am working on more variations on both the mask and the outfit. Current ideas: helmet with horns (for super villain), shorter cape for female.

If you have other suggestions, feel free to message me. I am a master student, so I may not have enough time to do all suggestions.

Last edited:

Blackxwolf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updated with a variation set. If you downloaded a previous version, the download also contains the first set. So you can ignore the duplicates when copying the files over to your generator folder. Enjoy!

Blackxwolf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Updated with an add-on set. Please note the shorter cape is currently only for male. The Captain America shield is for both male and female. I am currently very busy, so updates will be slower.

Again, if you downloaded a previous version, the download also contains the first 2 sets. So you can ignore the duplicates when copying the files over to your generator folder. Enjoy!

Blackxwolf

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yet another update with a new variation set. Both the full helmet and the goggles are for male and female. Please note the screenshots of the face graphics for the full helmet are outdated; in the current version I made the stripe brighter so it matches the sprites better.

The download has been updated to include the new set. Enjoy!

Mesajia

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Wow Blackxwolf, that's some cool stuff. I would be glade, if you would mange it to make a female version of the shorter cape. I could need some small variations like that for my volks.

Pentacles

Lazy Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
That's some cool stuff !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi