First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
titlee.png

Introduction:

Greetings everyone, my name is Frostnoble, and this is my first big
project called Blade of Acrimony!

Blade of Acrimony is a Psychological Horror Rpg, where you take control of a young girl named Sora and follow her on her downward spiral into insanity.

Story:
In a time long forgotten, a sinister sword falls from grace into the mortal realm, screaming for help for thousands of years. One day, a travesty occurs!

A young woman of faith finds the blade lodged in the earth. The vile weapon speaks to Sora, tricking her into believing that he is her Lord, and that she must “save” the mortal world from sin by become the new savior. She agrees and the journey starts.

Characters:
Sora.png

Name: Sora Loyalar
-Sora was once just a simple girl. A simple girl with simple problems with a simple life. But once
she accepted her Lords request, her life took a turn for the͈̪̭͖̼͍̽̐̎̉ͩ̽̿̄ ̡̼̥͔̑̋ͨͣb̅̓̐҉̷͈̺̣̭͉̻̕e͔ͫ͗͊̋͊̚͟͞͡t̵̸̑̔̆͛ͧ͒ͥ̚͏̹̘̜̙͙̣t̸̢̪̭͙͇̺̟̎ͣ̀͂̽e̦͕͓͉̻͓͉͉ͤ̔͊́ṛ̳͎̗̯͍̲̩ͭ́ͮͭ̈ͩ͐̾͘!̠̝̯̽̄ͮ͒̑͗͠

Rachel.png

Name: Rachel Jones
-Sora's best friend since high school. Rachel is a kind, loving, and thoughtful person, the perfect friend. Her and Sora always go to
mass together and...
Wait... Why are you crying?

Zander.png

Name: Zander
-Lord of the Road! Zander loves nothing more then riding his motorcycle. Not much is known about him besides that.

Screenshots:
Screenshot_61.png

Screenshot_60.png

Screenshot_43.png
Screenshot_38.png

Screenshot_40.png

Some Warning:
If you are not good with the follow, this game might not be for you:

–Blood
–Death
–religious undertones
–abuse

A Critique of the Demo:

Current Demo:
Blade of Acrimony V0.1.1
https://rpgmaker.net/games/10368/downloads/9754/

Features:
-Challenging Gameplay
-A simple but clean battle system that makes you feel smart
-Blood
-The "make you feel bad" story we all love
-Somewhat animated battlers
-A cool dude on a motorcycle
-More Blood
-NO GRINDING!
-Every "enemy" is basically a boss
and so much more. . . .

Last edited:

frostnoble

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, a cool reviewer by the name of NeoSoulGamer did a good critique of my game demo, you guys should check it out.
You should also subscribe to him to if you like RPG maker game critiques like this one.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Anterograde Fantasy now has a demo build available!

You know you've been working on RPGMaker for a while when you go to move your projects to a 16 GB USB drive and get told not enough space to do this operation.
The latest post on TheDazzlingsAreBack...
besides itch and occasionally here where are people doing game jams at y'all? (plz do not cross reference this with my previous status lol)
Go out all day!
★No work★
Just want to sleep when I get home Zzzzz

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seoptimasi