Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
4pi0j1.png

WHAT'S THIS GAME ANYWAY?
Blade of Acrimony: Wish of the West” is a prequel to Blade of Acrimony, that takes place in the old wild west.
Follow Anaya and Leonard as they try to seal away the Wishing Sword once and for all!

As of now, there is only a demo, that is the entirety of Act 1.

Blade of Acrimony: Wish of the West, like it's predecessor, uses a turn based battle system, but now it's been refined into something even better than before.

If you're not okay with viewing the following things, you may not enjoy this game.
  • Religious Undertones.
  • Non Realistic Blood.
  • A Very Small amount of Pixel Gore.
The demo is fairly short, and can be beaten in less than an hour.

If there are any bugs or glitches that anyone experiences while playing this demo, please let me know and I will iron them out as soon as I can.

Playing the original game, "Blade of Acrimony", is not required to understand or to play this game/demo. But, it will make you more familiar with some of the character in a way that the demo doesn't show.

STORY
As if written by faith itself, the sinister blade is found once again by a little girl named Anaya Hatathli, daughter of there villages High Chief. The blade tricks her into becoming his newest puppet, but it's short lived, as the Chief seals him away.

The seal is broken, the demon is loose. Chaos consumes the once peaceful village, as a demon runs rampant, devouring souls left and right!
At the cost of her sight, the demon is contained, but will she ever be free?

Years pass, and our two unlikely heroes meet, one, a cursed girl who only wishes for peace, and an assassin boy, who yearns for true justice, forever out of his reach.

FEATURES
  • Strategic turn based combat
  • Thriller like action
  • A genuine pain in the feels
SCREENSHOTS
x0gStK.png
Chtg%2BK.png
GYB43m.png
HJtxHB.png
bGd9Z3.png

DEMO DOWNLOAD
https://acrimonynoble.itch.io/boa-wotw

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

poppetQuestBarryApproaches.jpg
While I wait for judging, I decided to start adding more "friends" to my attic. :LZSgrin:

I swear I need a whole sound pack of menacing squeaky toy noises. :kaoswt:
I can't believe I actually managed to stay motivated for the whole Game Jam duration (1 month!), definitely will be taking a break after this :0
can't believe I slept on outer wilds, such an amazing game
Trying to enter ''Downloads'' crashes file explorer ^^ But if i download something online and enter it via the browser it works fine.....Computers...Whaddeya gonnnaa dooo!?:p
Riding thru a slump and not sure how to drag myself out of it. Hate it when these moods take me. Trying to focus on my art but hit a wall with that(TT)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
thomasm