BladeRED

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello everybody !

First of all, i apologize if my english writing is bad, i'm a french speaker native and i don't use any translators at the moment you are reading this sentence :) .

So, i'm BladeRED, i'm 28 , father of 2 girls, and i've decided to use RPG Maker MV for creating my first commercial game called "Monster God".

I have some experiences in the making with RMXP since i have created some Pokemon fangames (Pokemon Mana which is stopped right now) and Pokemon Square (currently in developement but in french only because i was too lazy to translate my french jokes ^^' ). I also helped in other fangames, such as Pokemon Jaspe.

I try to enter in a game design school because i want to became a proffessional game designer and maybe open my own video game studio or join one later.

I've made very simple games when iwas trying to learn programmation with Lua and Löve2D but i realize i was more curious about how the code was used for creating the game than making code myself !

However i still try to improve my skills on mapping, event-making and pixel art (and sound design by playing with my mouth ^^ ).

I was often reading plugin posts on this forum for helping me make my game but one of them doesn't work at all, so i decided to use that opportunity to register and introduce myself !

Except video games and making video games, i'm a huge otaku since i've read maybe 50 different mangas and i also love reading fantasy novel.

Glad to be here and thanks in advance for your welcome !

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hi @BladeRED, welcome to the forum! Don't worry your English is fine. :):thumbsup-right:
Good luck with your game! :kaohi:

BladeRED

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you very much :)

gabrieldiastche

Gabriel Dias
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@BladeRED hello man, don't worry about that, we have people from everywhere of the world!
Everyone here wants to help! :)

BladeRED

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Glad to read that then :)

JGreene

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome! Best of luck with your game making! :LZSsmile:

Kupotepo

Fantasy realist/Advocatus Diaboli
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Thai
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Welcome to the forum and please do not worry about your English writing abilities. You will fine here.

BladeRED

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your welcome :) , i'll not worry about that then :)

nilm

Character Art
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Other
It's great to have an aspiring game developers trying to build something of their own. I wish you the best on your journey!

BladeRED

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thank you for the support ^^

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

BCj
Finished another GUI! Turn indicator wasn't made by me.

ff981f8dc50b03cf58038c644334b454.jpg

3cb092fdc00087acfa0a190fd891f0ed.jpg
Added a small refining scene to my game.

It makes sense that you try to focus on the squishy mages at the back of the party first, right? If the mage can out-DPS the enemy DPS before the latter can kill the tank in front, the fight becomes boring.
finally got footage of my main character running around the main hub world. I've fixed a few things tho even since this video unsurprisingly lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ristopaasivirta