JardsonJean

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm compiling, coloring and setting up a bunch of icons for the folks at game-icons.net.
Since they are vector based, they look a little simple but I think they can be very useful for starter games. I did my best to include variations to how the icons are presented so you can use them anyway you like. Pay attention to the license note at the bottom of the image file for more info.bladesCover.png

https://ladyluck.itch.io/blades-volume-i-iconset

I also have another set with a bunch of vials and containers from the same source.

vials cover.png
https://ladyluck.itch.io/vials-and-containers-iconset

A third set with even more Blades should be up today, so I'll update this topic as soon as I publish it. By the way the license of this iconset is CC by 3.0, the original icon creators can be found at game-icons.net

Thanks everyone.

Last edited:

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Could you please add terms of use and credits to your post so people can easily know how they can use these and who to credit? Thanks.

JardsonJean

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Here are four Iconset packs I made this year with icons for blades, status ailments and vials.
The original work of each icon comes from differents authors on https://game-icons.net.
I colored and organized them all, including tweaks to some of them.
You can download and use them for free under CC 3.0.

Special thanks to Lorc, Delapouite & Contributors.

DOWNLOAD: Blades Volume I
6eeG0C.png

DOWNLOAD: Blades Volume II
LxxFZd.png

DOWNLOAD: Vials and Containers
bpdXzX.png

DOWNLOAD: Ailments & Stuff
g8mq4a.png

Ym7884nr

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Looks like some great stuff! will check it out when I get back home, thanks!

hiddenone

Lurker Extraordinaire
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
@JardsonJean Since you already had a resource thread with icons I've merged your new one with it, as the rules ask that you don't make multiple threads for the same type of resource.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm weird as there are a few game franchises I'll watch and read about, but have no interest in playing.
Humans have such a capacity to assign personalities and love to objects. We do this because we love them. It's interesting then that our fears over AI are that they won't love us back and will instead hate us.
I'm actively looking for people who want to recreate classical compositions in the public domain for RPG Maker games. I've got a whole kick going on of looking for several resources from anyone which would be sharable amongst commercial games. This latest pursuit is something I'm surprised no one else has started doing.
I played Deltarune chapter 2 today! It was great. No spoilers, but I hope one day I can design a world as interesting as Toby Fox and team.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bl1tz16