Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am going to write my own version of Bleach should have ended tying up many loose ends and answering some questions that never got answered. I will be creating a website and posting new chapters there and linking the site here as new chapters are posted. I am not the best writer but I will do my best. It will start from Urahara waking up to the final climatic battle with Ywach. I want to show bankais and abilities and I will not rush it and spend time on each chapter to finish it properly. The novel will be called "Bleach Fandom - Lost Chapters and will only be in text. Unlike Kubo I do not know how to draw his characters and background scenes well. It will take a while to get started but I will have some new material soon.

Some Teasers:

Ishin's Bankai

The Story of Jinta and Ururu

Who or what Yachiru is

Last edited by a moderator:

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Better rewrite since Aizen's defeat instead.

Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Yeah that battle was way too easy. Ichigo basically threw away his powers and all of sudden he rival Aizen's powers. That and the fullbring arc battles were to easy. I think Ichigo had hollow fights that lasted longer. XD I may rewrite those later but I want to finish the manga the way I think it was supposed to be finished first.

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Not cuz of it but cuz they skiped his interrogation, there was no reason to keep the shinigami in the Fullbringer arc and they lost their chance when they did it.

There was no parallalel story going on in the soul society to make their appearance reasonable and the same goes to when they gave Ichigo shinigami powers again...

There are so many plot holes that even as a fan i can't accept nor wanna believe that Kubo did it, i preffer to think that his editor is ******ed and forced it (cuz it's Shonen Jump)

PS: you can't patch the end, you need to patch the middle 1st to make things reasonable.

Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I was okay with FullBringer Arc aside from no real depth on the characters and it was rushed and too short. You are right that they should have included Aizen's interrogation. We knew little of his master plan or why he was so strong that he could not be even scratched by the Shinigami. Also Gin and Rangiku too. Not sure if GIn loved her or just was a friend or if she loved him. But the manga was action mostly so Kubo never really showed any romantic ties between characters other than Orhime. I think even an action manga should have a dash of romance show a touching moment between characters.

HexMozart88

The Master of Random Garbage
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This is literally an extreme spoiler thread. XD

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I was ok with Fullbringer arc too till the writing changed and got desperated for "raise the TOC ranks".
It was better than the past arcs, there was a mystery, there was an actual plot that had nothing to do with "i need to defeat X". It was really more complex, you get this feeling when reading the 1st 10 chapters of the arc.

HexMozart88

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I need to stop reading this thread.  :headshake:

Anyway, good luck on the manga. I just recently started reading the original. Are you basing it on the anime or the manga?

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
The anime has tons of cannonical stuff that was supposed to have appeared in the manga, i think that only one filler isn't.

Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@HexMozart88 It will be based of the manga. Sorry if I did not put in spoilers. I forget that some are still reading earlier parts.

@kovak The filler arcs : The Bounts, New Captain Arc, Tales of Zanpaktos, Hidden Invasion Arc (something to do with clones of shinigami).

HexMozart88

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Uh, yeah... I'm still reading the first volume.  :rswt:  

It's fine though. By the time I know who these characters are, I'll have forgotten about this thread.  

kovak

Silverguard
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
PT - EN
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Only the New Captain Arc was not canonical as far as i know.

The Hidden Invasion Arc was about the modified souls project that was rejected by The Central.

Vox Novus

Knight of Whispers
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I watched all of the anime but didn't keep up with the manga parts that follow so this would probably be lost on me. Just wanted to drop in and say good luck and have fun @Hollow 1977.

Also if you are only doing text I think its inaccurate to say you are making a manga; I think that just makes it a story/online novel.

Hollow 1977

Rpg MV Game Creator
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I am putting this novel on hiatus for now. I will do my best to release chapters or the whole novel all in one swoop. Still working on chapter one when I can. It's hard to find time. Thanks for everyone's support. Chapter one is coming but I do not have a definite date yet.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Last monday Hawkzombie played ATV.

Here are the videos:

Yes, I'm alive. No the semester didn't kill me. Though there are days I feel like I am dead.
In the review stages for Pixacrea to be put up on Steam :) Coming Soon page... hopefully coming soon ;)
since all my maps are hand drawn... I admit, I super envy those who can make the tileset's work. I'm garbage at mapping, but slightly less bad at just drawing my own areas. plus it's easier to draw my own sprites than edit others to look like my characters.
Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jadened