Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Hello everyone,

It’s been a long time since last update.
Like, a year.
Sorry about that m(__)m

Each time I thought I’d be able to tell you good news, something got in the way…
When more than 1 people are involved, you increase the risk of having real life events delaying work here and there.
Nothing too serious, but enough to lose many months compared to the original release plan.
And since I (and my publisher) don’t want to rush things when it’s not needed, well, the game is not out yet.

Actually, I still don’t have more to tell you now, just saying that the game is in good hands.
Only peripheral activities are remaining on the to-do list (another pass at proofreading, a new trailer, PR stuff) and I hope (once again) to update you with more exciting news soon!

eluukkanen

Game Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Finnish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Actually really nice trailer within the rpg game itself. Game is still in active work? Pretty neat

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Do not worry @cabfe , all best games I owned weren't rushed like those latest triple A games from BIG developers on the market. ^^

It is good you are still on it and that it progress.

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Thank you for your kind words!

I'd really like you all to be able to play the game soon, but there are still a few things to do first.
There might be a surprise to make up for the waiting, but that's for later ;)

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
As I am looking to provide the best English version of the game I can (if you can't read the original French one also included), my publisher and I have decided to make another pass at proofreading and rewriting anything that can be improved.

Short version: the game is delayed until 2020 to give us the time to make things the best they can be.

Sorry for the delay, but I much prefer a polished released than a hurried one. Thank you for understanding.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
It's all right Cabfe. In a sea of badly carried out triple-A games that could had use more time to correct about everything in them, you are doing certainly a better job taking your time. ;)

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bleeding Moons is taking part in the Steam Summer Festival!

You can find an all-new playable demo in the store page:

Don't hesitate to wishlist the game if you like it!

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It's coming out soon?! YAY!!

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
And now, ladies and gentlemen, the release date!

Bleeding Moons is coming this September 3rd!
It has been a long journey, longer than expected, but the end result was well worth the delay.

Thank you to everyone, especially my day one fans and my publisher, for supporting this new kind of storytelling.

Less than a month until you can enjoy it too!

Oddball

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
And now, ladies and gentlemen, the release date!

Bleeding Moons is coming this September 3rd!
It has been a long journey, longer than expected, but the end result was well worth the delay.

Thank you to everyone, especially my day one fans and my publisher, for supporting this new kind of storytelling.

Less than a month until you can enjoy it too!
YYYYEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY! can't wait!

Edit: Is there a way to prevent River from dying? I also commented something along those lines on the video

Last edited:

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
That all depends on you :)

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Bleeding Moons is released!

You can find it on my publisher's official store as well as on Steam and GOG.

Thank you to all my fans and supporters. Your patience is laudable after all these years, but I can promise it was worth the wait.

Now you can finally play the full game and see why it has won so many awards already!

Kyuukon

主人公
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey, it's been a while. I came to say that I really enjoyed Bleeding Moons. It really shows how much love you put into its creation all these years and I really appreciate it!
There is no much else to say, I felt immersed in the world and the missions you tailored (I could just sit back and enjoy the experience!) and the endings -while not so happy for me- made the characters feel alive. Everyone had a story to tell!

My only complaint is about the "Mother" spirit and the sorta deus machina aspect that saved Ian in one or two occassions but other than that I had a wonderful experience with this game! I wish there were more gems like this one out there :3

Good job and thank you for making this :D! Any plans for the future?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

"Humble Bundle Sound Designer Bundle" just noticed this with a day left. Useful for those of you who want to mix your own music. :LZSwink:
Lots of artists very active right now :)
I'll try all of my gestures.

This Is Vasily. I like him very much
If any composer here would like me to use their music as background on my plugin videos, just let me know.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Concept_Ion