cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
They are not exactly Deus Ex Machina, even if they look like it from Ian's perspective. You'll learn more in the Commentary mode.

Thank you for playing and liking my game!

I'm currently working on a spinoff, although it'll play like a Visual Novel this time.
Less interactivity with the world, but more control over the story and the choices will have more impact.
But that's for later :)

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Good news, the players like Bleeding Moons!

While it only has 3 review on Steam so far, they're all very positive about the game.
And all 5 players' reviews on GOG are positive too, rating the game a 4.6 out of 5!

Thank you and don't forget to leave reviews for the games you like :)

Indinera

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
This looks good. How long is it? Why not consider releasing it on my website? B)

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It takes between 8 and 15 hours, depending on your reading speed and if you're looking at the optional content (NPCs, exploration, etc.)

I have a publisher but if that's okay for you (and them) I don't mind releasing on your website as well.
It's not a RPG game though, it's a mix of an Adventure game and a Visual Novel.

Indinera

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
It takes between 8 and 15 hours, depending on your reading speed and if you're looking at the optional content (NPCs, exploration, etc.)

Seems fine.

I have a publisher but if that's okay for you (and them) I don't mind releasing on your website as well.
It's not a RPG game though, it's a mix of an Adventure game and a Visual Novel.

Are there RPG elements though? No party of characters? No turn-based battles? Levelling?
My community is very specific about what they like. Although visually your game looks great, if it's not an RPG, it might not be worth the hassle, even if your publisher isn't opposed.

Last edited:

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nope, nothing like that. Seeing the games on your store, I thought it would be too different so I precised it's not an RPG.
Thanks for the offer, though!

Indinera

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
You're welcome. Good luck and if you ever make an RPG, be sure to knock at my door! B)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
Woah it didn't pass my filter especially the under age and non conscentual themes. Steam tried by all means to block it. XD

Aww hope if I try it cops won't come at me ^^

cabfe

Cool Cat
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
It does have mature themes and scenes in it, so I guess this time it's justified.
And if you're older than 18 years old, nobody will knock on your door :)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
True. I play Fallout since 97 and I was very mature then ^^ (and maybe in a better health).

ADDENDUM
Also I think you are the kind to make mature games not trash ones ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Once again working on a game I'm not sure I'm going to sell or even publish
That feel when you're awake past midnight and suddenly you're one year older :ninja:
I miss collaborations, but I don't know how to find someone to make face parts just to share them with others, and even though I don't like writing or music, I can't trust anyone with writing on my game because it has themes that are easy to mess up, and music needs a clear tone and scenes.
People donating to me for my upcoming birthday so I can pay my team a little. Such angels, I'm so happy. T uT I smile so much my face hurts. Good souls in this world.
Playing Ragnarok Online again is very nostalgic. The last time I played it was 20 years ago, when I was ten-twelve old.
My first mmorpg.^^

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dashstop