IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So I was bored the other night and didn't want to work on my main project. Instead I made a silly promotional "poster" for Blend S anime as if I were making an RPG Game for it. (I'm not, by the way) I made the characters, faces and SV battlers in the MV character generator and ported them to a GIMP file to make the poster. Thought I would share it for the fun of it.
Blend-S-Cafe.png

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
'General Discussion' is for examining broad themes as they relate to the making of games; it is not about the resources we might use for game making.
I think the best place for this is 'Art, Literature, and Music' as it is not specifically to do with any game.
Nice poster, btw.
[mod]Moving[/mod]

IguanaGuy

Developing I.C.B.M. :Unleashed!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks. I was looking for a more art related forum and I didn't want to put it in game dev as I have no plans to make an actual game of it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Been scratching away at my game and making progress, but just had a revelation. I'm working in full screen and adjusting all my pictures accordingly, but will they resize if someone's screen is smaller?? I hope this doesn't turn out to be a problem later.
Why is there so much month left at the end of money? D=
Hello humans! How goes your day in this journey of living? I hope it is good, for I am human like you, and I am feeling great! Worship the altar.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndrewRobertson