Blinn's Corner of Curiosities

Blinn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was originally going to share just the contents of this post but I read the rules and I'm glad I didn't. Since this is meant to be a one-per-person showcase thread, I'll probably post other things here in the future. Anyway, onto the good stuff!

I was watching a video about strong character building earlier tonight and I decided to do a little exercise based on what I learned from the video. If you were on RPG Maker Web around 2015-ish, you may recognize these characters I'm about to show.

I'd like to share what I've written with you guys and get your thoughts on these characters. It's literally just a list of their motivations with some background on what they do. Tell me what you think!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ko243dYfHdPWj89lUwng0s4WidchPc7tKEoiL9gQKuA/edit?usp=sharing

CamusVerseaux

Mahna Mahna
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I really like the way you define your characters. It's almost the same method that I use when I'm writing a new book.

Blinn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really like the way you define your characters. It's almost the same method that I use when I'm writing a new book.

Thank you! I'm trying to develop a system for writing down character information. In the past, all the details were in my head (and most of it still is) but the video I linked in the OP really helps.

@CamusVerseaux My cats too! ^^ BTW I am French speaker too. :3

@Blinn I start to like more and more that event/those presentations.

Thank you very much! ^^

Blinn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is an ambient horror soundscape I made a while ago. I made this in Audacity. (I go by different names on the internet, depending on what site my account is on) Autistic Lucario, Sibernethy, Blinn, it's all the same guy. Me :)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I like it but part of me says not to like it :p
Must be the ambiance also I do love metros/subways.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
You do a lot of prep work. It is never bad. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

treele.jpg
A them/they in a forest... a still for the game I'm working on.
Making a blue-magic-heavy game is very fun but there's a lot of extra hassle as well. Balancing skills for both enemy and player usage isn't easy.
BTW everyone on staff who made the forum jump, thank-you! This time I am not panicked and lost all rounds.
I'm not searching for bugs, just pleasant surprises, for now on ^^
Been a while since I've been here, whoops. My computer's been acting really stupid so I wasn't able to work on my projects, but the good news is I've got a new one, meaning I can get back to work. And I've got a nice idea in mind, I'll just need to find some good scripts for the Aesthetic.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sxips