Blinn's Corner of Curiosities

Blinn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was originally going to share just the contents of this post but I read the rules and I'm glad I didn't. Since this is meant to be a one-per-person showcase thread, I'll probably post other things here in the future. Anyway, onto the good stuff!

I was watching a video about strong character building earlier tonight and I decided to do a little exercise based on what I learned from the video. If you were on RPG Maker Web around 2015-ish, you may recognize these characters I'm about to show.

I'd like to share what I've written with you guys and get your thoughts on these characters. It's literally just a list of their motivations with some background on what they do. Tell me what you think!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ko243dYfHdPWj89lUwng0s4WidchPc7tKEoiL9gQKuA/edit?usp=sharing

CamusVerseaux

Mahna Mahna
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I really like the way you define your characters. It's almost the same method that I use when I'm writing a new book.

Blinn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I really like the way you define your characters. It's almost the same method that I use when I'm writing a new book.

Thank you! I'm trying to develop a system for writing down character information. In the past, all the details were in my head (and most of it still is) but the video I linked in the OP really helps.

@CamusVerseaux My cats too! ^^ BTW I am French speaker too. :3

@Blinn I start to like more and more that event/those presentations.

Thank you very much! ^^

Blinn

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
This is an ambient horror soundscape I made a while ago. I made this in Audacity. (I go by different names on the internet, depending on what site my account is on) Autistic Lucario, Sibernethy, Blinn, it's all the same guy. Me :)

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
I like it but part of me says not to like it :p
Must be the ambiance also I do love metros/subways.

Marquise*

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French-Canadian
You do a lot of prep work. It is never bad. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

3am me: So how do you feel about a character inviting their own character portrait to a tea party? =D

3pm me: //facepalms
I turned 17 two months ago and I feel like I've grown (personality-wise) more in this 1 year than all the 16 years I had lived combined.
Ugh, I may have been cumbersomely eventing a bunch of stuff I could have easily done changing the tileset "Passage (4 dir)" and "Ladder" options. Oops :D
I have no idea why some of the program "splash screen" always on top. E.g, RMMZ loading screen stuck on the top blocking anything I want to do until it fully loaded. What is even the purpose?
One of the secret places in the game.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lincore