Wes Lesley

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
okay so i like doing punny stuff for titles but i know this one is going to get missed by everyone not because i'm so terribly bright but because nobody's gonna have read the damn thing from the damn book i don't know the damn title of anymore. so how can i expect you to know it when i forgot myself? wait what was I talking about?

Oh right!

so i got these cool weapons with cool upgrade stones and that's like total badass but...

I want to make stones that do either of the following:

• Change the default attack of the weapon into a specific special attack/add an effect to a basic attack like poison/paralysis/tax audit.
  • Add a skill to the skill list for the player to use.

So and I'm pretty sure I saw how to do this is one a Yanfly video or SumRndmDde or something... but I can't find that video anymore... :(

If anybody can help me with this or know of that video that sorta links effects/attacks/skill things to equipable items (i think it was via the note pages) I'd greatly appreciate it. :)  

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Should've done this a few days ago but...
PRI_200136808.jpg
Rest in Peace, Sir Clive Sinclair
1940 - 2021
Entrepreneur, Technologist, Father of the British Computing Industry, and protagonist of Legend of ZUN.

Without you, England's games and tech industry wouldn't be where it is.
Woof, haven't touched any game-making elements in a couple of weeks I think.
Doing a thing in MV...

R3PuRjF.png
Don't you just hate it when you get a high level armor only for it to look like a metal plated bikini on your female character?? Seriously. How can that protect you??? Enemies can hit the squishy parts! :kaosigh:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martine1979