Bloodmorphed's Difficulty Plugin

Bloodmorphed

Dungeon Fanatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone! In the past I created a difficulty script, with some help, in VXAce.

Not only is this plugin a-LOT flexible, it is not hindered by a variable. You can have as many difficulties as you want, without editing the code!

Here is the plugin: *If you need a different download than pastebin let me know and ill look into it.

How to use it:
This plugin is done through plugin commands, which is why you can have virtually infinite difficulties.

Plugin Commands:
hpm: x (Max HP)
mpm: x (Max MP)
apm: x (Attack Power)
dpm: x (Defense Power)
mam: x (Magic Attack)
mdm: x (Magic Defense)
aym: x (Agilitiy)
lkm: x (Luck)
expm: x (Experience)
gldm: x (Gold)
x = a number of your choosing

Example:
hpm: 2 would be your enemies Max HP doubled.
hpm: 0.5 would be your enemies Max HP halfed.

ToS:
You can use this in all projects, with credits. You may rewrite it as you like, just as long as credits are given.

Cheers, and enjoy!
~Bloodmorphed

Bloodmorphed

Dungeon Fanatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Really like the way you set this up.
Thanks!

At first I was going to make it based on a single variable. Then after I thought about it, I was like why limit it to that when I can make it pretty much limitless. Lol.

Radis3D

Just a Devilz
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
very interesting.. :')
lemme try..

hhmm, how about compatibility?

Bloodmorphed

Dungeon Fanatic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
very interesting.. :')
lemme try..

hhmm, how about compatibility?
I imagine it wont be compatible with other plugins that manipulate the default parameters. Same for Exp and Gold. If you find some plugins that are not compatible let me know and I'll see about adding compatibility. Cheers!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm currently being attacked by the RPG Maker Hydra: fixing one problem only to have two more rise to take its place.
Hey you! Yeah YOU! Whatcha doin' not backing up your projects? You a masochist or sumthin'? GO BACK UP YOUR PROJECTS! Sheeesh... Didn't think I'd hafta spell it out for yas.
now I need to determine, how MV determines if an auto tile is complete or not.
Edit:From what I can tell it uses Autotile kinds to do that.
Edit 2: The editor determines it and packs picture data for the engine....
Finished with the ground work for my class system, using Ellye's Class Change Equipment and Yanfly's Class Change Core plugins to implement an equip based subclass feature!
Hi people! I was wondering... Here in Brazil, we have a whats app group for we talk about rpg maker and our projects. A more informal way for we meet each other. Is there any whats app group out there? :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnnuRavi