Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Hey everyone, im kinda new here. I'll make this short. if anyone has any gory slaughter house kind of tilests or is willing to recommend something similar, id be very much appreative. Anything with animals\bloody items would be good! thanks!

Shaz

Global Moderators
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Have you searched? I know there are some tilesets with blood and gore, and I know people have made similar requests before. If you search you should be able to find some of those requests, which should lead you to the tilesets :)

Keddy

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Hebrew
Primarily Uses
RMVX
Have you searched? I know there are some tilesets with blood and gore, and I know people have made similar requests before. If you search you should be able to find some of those requests, which should lead you to the tilesets :)
I have, i feel like i havent specified enough that im looking for a slaughter house style tilesets, not just gore-y ones.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I know it's a waste of time, but I decided to create a script that forces the RM2k game to always be in windowed mode. Just for fun anyway.
Rm2k.png
Coding some stuff. I just hope I'll be able to finish before school starts.
It's nice and breezy as well cool here, no AC needed! But keep you cozy
MrSaturnMZ.png Can confirm that Mr. Saturn is appearing in Vtubers Vs MOTHER and here's the MV/MZ compatible sprite sheet for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannesm