Choraß

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Greetings community, i looking for a blossom tree which should match with the RPG Maker MV.
I don't found something similar like that yet. It shouldn't be a simple recolor from the RTP trees.

Maker Format:
MV.

Resource Type:
Tiles.

Art Style: Semi Realistic.

Description: A large blossom tree with a spirally/twisted tree trunk, the style should match somewhat with the RPG Maker MV - FSM DLC. Or similar with Avery's trees at Avy's MV Stuff under Tiles - Nature.

Reference Images: Blossom tree

Choraß

Indie Dev
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
:kaohi:
You right, they really great thank you :LZSsmile: for share! The trunk type isn't that important to me, just the size i think is a bit too small.
I'll give it a try to enlarge the trunk.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So in my stream for the No Travel Game Jam, I mentioned we were going to do a teaching make a game from beginning to end series of streams, but it had to wait on an announcement I couldn't make yet before I could start... Keep your eyes on our twitter tonight.
Surprise extra Text Adventure session! Feel free to drop by!
I just started parallax mapping. Better results for sure, but a lot more time consuming. It's more fun than I thought though.
I've got a project in mind, but I'll need a LOT of help! :)
After a bit of away time due to virus and friends in crisis (friends get priority!) I think things have calmed enough for me to try to resume my activity everywhere. :kaoluv:(I still been working on projects though!)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reeachim