Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
BXEaBzw.png

B2bC5Qe.png

Hello everyone! This is the 3rd title of my BlueSkies series! And just like my recently released steam game "Rave Heart, this one will be a commercial title. :)

BlueSkies 3 is an RMMZ game featuring a radiant, magical fantasy RPG atmosphere with an emotionally driven and light-hearted story-line. You may also want to play (or otherwise check out) BlueSkies 1 and BlueSkies 2! though BlueSkies 3 in itself has a different story on it's own (not directly a sequel), still it features the same world as BlueSkies 1 and BlueSkies 2. There won't be any plot-related confusions if you immediately played BlueSkies 3 though!

With all that said, I truly hope you all will enjoy the game's demo! Please feel free to post your feedback or suggestions to help me improve this game! That will mean so much to me! Thank you so much!

qNkjsQj.png

In the world of Vyen, magic is abundant all around. Witches and Warlocks run the world. Some use magic for the good of Vyen, and some use it as a weapon to harm and cause destruction. Despite this obvious divide between the people, the recent announcement of the "Arcane Mastery Tournament" held by both the Chancellor of the Holy Order and the King of the Xmeilian Empire, has captured the interests of every magic-user around the world. The "Arcane Mastery Tournament" is an event where Witches and Warlocks all around the world gather to compete and rise as the special "Arcane Guardians" of the Xmeilian Empire. Some join to prove their prowess in magic in front of the whole world, seeking to claim victory, while some join content with the thought of having a platform for themselves and their magic, regardless if they'll win the competition or not. Could this tournament simply be a competition between the greats, Or could this be a catalyst for something grand? Dare I say, something sinister?

8mHZZ9B.png

The story revolves around a young Oracle named Candace Aethelmay, who lives in Esuna Town. Candace and her friends have decided upon going on an adventure to join the "Arcane Mastery Tournament." Along the way, the young witches will encounter challenges, meet new friends, and they will further hone their skills in magic. But little do they know; that this journey is going to lead to something much bigger that involves the fate of Vyen.

Ktudnqk.png

gbIDrH6.png

LpFpUWq.png

faNcYKi.png

tuIqTPn.png

ehBp4qY.png

o5jbyq2.png

zcmvask.png

HJ256Kz.png

cDlGjrz.png

HyhOTo8.png

jrwueSq.png

4NnvEai.png

SMDy8XA.png

qJAitwZ.png

KEVci6b.png

icPbxxb.png

kL802dA.png

h7mg4TJ.png

LGEMaea.png

BlueSkies 3 Goodies:

Demo version 3.0 Let's Plays/Reviews:
D757gaming

Demo version 2.5 Let's Plays/Reviews:
Studio Blue
Nikorasu
HawkZombie

Features:
- Animated Side-view battle system
- Dynamic ATB battles
- Party changing system (Both during and out of battle).
- Immersive plot and a very colorful set of characters, atmosphere and dialogue.
- Beautiful character arts.
- Side-quests and hidden-quests that allows you to acquire items, gold, and even learn skills or summons!
- Explore the world of Vyen and uncover the mysteries.

Credits:
Plugins:

Degica
KADOKAWA
Visutella
LordValinar
Mokusei Penguin
TheoAllen
triacontane
Ignis/Raizen
Sasuka Kannazuki
Gabe
Moghunter (Atelier RGSS) - https://atelierrgss.wordpress.com/

Graphics:

Degica
KADOKAWA
Archeia
Visutella
Effekseer
Berry
ShadowHawkDragon
Mis_nova
Mailo357
SmashArtist
JosephSeraph
ManuGamingCreations
hadecynn
Animations Select Packs © Dreams Circle
Gotcha Gotcha Games Inc.
whtdragon
Skotty TV
REFMAP
Gee Kun Soft
Nowis-337
Derex
ramtam
Ironthunder
Nidhoggn
M & T
PhoenixFireGames
Kokoro Reflections
Avery
Michael Galefire
Suzuki
Pierre
cooltext.com
SchwarzeNacht
Meep007
Pixel Odyssey - https://pixelodyssey.itch.io/
LuminousDragonGames - https://opengameart.org/content/perfectly-seamless-night-sky
MiniBjorn - https://opengameart.org/content/cloudy-sky

Music:

Degica
KADOKAWA
Hiroki Kikuta
Bittersweet Entertainment
TK.Projects
Joel Steudler
ayato sound create
Murray Atkinson
"Some of the sounds in this project were created by David McKee (ViRiX)
soundcloud.com/virix"
Kunsel

Special Thanks:

Berry
TrueCynder
VaroClaw
ronaldbabe
Hanamaru
Pyroflo
Nikorasu
HawkZombie
StudioBlue (Steel and Teal)

Last edited:

dreamfall887

Sun Spirit
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Wow! :LZSooo: Amazing character art! Looks pretty interesting, I will defintely give the demo a try. :LZScool:

Spermidine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
I've completed and enjoyed Blue Skies 1 & 2 and Rave Heart, so I'm very happy that your next project is already well underway. :)

One Question, though, since I haven't played a single RPG Maker MZ game yet: Do the ATB battles feature an at least optional full wait function? Considering your previous games and that this option is already available in RPG Maker MV and even in its predecessors, it would surprise me if you suddenly turned to "hack & slash ATB battles only".

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Spermidine - Wow! I am so happy to hear that, Spermidine! ^_^ <3 And It means a lot that you enjoyed my previous games!! Thanks so much!! <3 :D

And yes! ^^ This game's ATB actually is full wait function by default ;) So don't worry, you won't be rapidly selecting commands because the enemy's atb gauge are on the way! lol! xD :D And yep, MZ thankfully has a built-in option to make your ATB's either wait or active. <3

But yeah! I truly hope you will enjoy BlueSkies 3 as well!! <3 Best wishes! :D

ChiefRichie

SkyBlaster Studios
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can't wait to give this a try soon! :kaoluv:

Spermidine

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RM2k3
Thanks. I'm still suffering from a trauma caused by all those RPG Maker 2003 games in which the "wait" function - if there was any to begin with - would only rarely work as a "full wait" function. :D

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Oh my! xD I understand that, Spermidine! :D I also have the same trauma with FFX2 x(( But I'm guilty of making that with one of my games (Faith in Feathers) lol!! ^^

But hopefully, the full wait ATB function in this game will suffice!! <3

lolshtar

Master of Magic thatknow nospell
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
=after getting party members l seem to have a bit of lag when turning around, l have a threadripper + 2070 so its not my pc
= couldnt click my target at 16m had to press z
=l cant remember what the status does when guarding maybe have a tooltip there when hovering the guard button
=lvl 5 is not recommended, its a must. you cant skip mobs and be lvl 2 if the fight is that hard
=need a way to skip cutscenes
=2 pets seem to be summoned but theres 3 in combat
=big charge attack must be the all target that almost one shotted my party, there dont seem to be any obvious visual indication thats hes charging something big
=one my of character just die because if all 3 focus you by bad rng you die
=you need to tell me that sapphire is a weapon
=when l say im braindead when it comes to puzzles, yeah this is it. your puzzle is not obvious enough even if it should be. the texts doesnt say ****. l thought l tried every combinaison possible but l had to watch a lets play to realize it was this one
=sleep need to be instant cast otherwise my other character will break it
=curse of shadows debuff seem to be too powerful, all l do is use it then enemies do 0 damage*same with flame barrier
=51 damage weak at 1h31m my normal attack does more damage
=the game was well balanced at first besides bad rng/charging visual but then with buffs and debuffs on top of it the damage was either rediculous or there was none, your debuff/buffs are obviously default rpg maker which is additive and is really bad hence why we see 0 damage numbers even at element weak

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Custom sleep sequence done! :kaopride:
fuY8hyg.gif
The other day I posted a merchant airship tileset and said it was overflow from my Advent Calendar. @Avery said something like "that's one way to flex!" Well, this morning I woke up and realized THAT I MISCOUNTED AND AM SHORT BY ONE DAY. My face and palm are now perfectly fused together.
Shin Megami Tensei V is really fun... and the music is sooo good.
*Saw a video of myself*
*Opens google*
*Search "How to delete my personality"*
Me: "I should make a quick prototype of my system to test early"
Also me: "Eh, drawing the character is more fun than actually making the game"
FFhEfyfUcAMOLjF

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jirro