Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
tCLGBjh.png

s7lk0CF.png

Hello all! First off, I'm new to RPG making and was able to download RPG maker 2003! I decided to play with it immediately! taking a turn in creating my own full fledged RPG game! fleshing out my own story and world in this engine! and I am very excited to see it come to life.. though for now, I only have a few resourcers and I'm sticking to the RTP design as of this very moment. one of my goals right now is to try and bring the current RPG maker 2003 RTP to life with a fully designed story and characters!! And I would love and appreciate any comments and feedback on my game! :)

JFuNQ6t.png

Long after the universe was created, it was expanded by a supreme being, unknown. Worlds within worlds formed as thousands of galaxies took shape. Within this vastness, a very beautiful world was created; a virgin paradise pulsating the light of innocence, as it unfolded before the stars. Planet "Vyen" is a pure world filled with the mysteries of serenity and complete harmony. As humanity and life formed, they began to spread and multiply. It was all light, beauty and pure... until man began to expand their awareness, their knowledge. Though some ascended to a higher form of conscious thought; using their knowledge for the betterment of oneself and finding peace within; others have fallen into the abyss of greed and corruption leading to a desire and thirst for power, giving birth to evil as we know it. By then, the once pure world was tainted. Wars have been sought, and leaders entered bloody battles to divide and conquer. Celestial beings neighboring the planet were worried, for, if humanity were to destroy itself, the balance of the universe would be affected greatly. The Celestial beings then visited the planet in the form of man, trying to make a change. However, all was too late as the only glimmering hope the Celestials were clinging to, was Love. A bond which connects two completely different bodies, two completely opposing forces. As they held this new found hope in their hands, a new horizon was born... For now.

yJE77Qe.png

The story revolves around a young boy named "Skye" who lives at a small village called Suna. he is somehow strangely connected to the struggle of life and death in Planet Vyen. He journeys throughout his time with his friends as he finds more new friends... but little does he know, that truth lies in every strange prophetic dream he has. for these are keys that allow him to uncover a deeper part of his persona and entire life.

rS8hloO.png

HNisszK.png

Name: Skye
- Skye is a very gentle young man, a kindred spirit who has a very understanding and calm nature. His friends are immediately comfortable being with him. which is why people easily adore him.. He is also being himself and is happy with it, though he can be quirky and funny at times.. but Skye is extremely smart and sees through people.. He started having bizarre dreams of voices whispering at him.

TDZNXbc.png

Name: Caven
- Caven is a royal prince at house "Gemeid". Caven is a strong-willed and determined young man, but he is also calm and he always knows what he is doing though he can be blunt and straightforward at times, he has a protective nature, especially to his family, friends and their people. Caven trains to be a strong warrior through journeying alone... But life-changing revelations awaits this young man, especially when he starts crossing paths with Skye, for all these wound up between the two of them and their whole individuality.

HeIpdDz.png

Name: Gwir
- Gwir is a massive dictatorial ruler from house "Xmeil".. And has currently succeeded in becoming the superpower among nations. Gwir is ruthless and cold, but some say he used to be a kind and loving man... whatever may have changed him, he now hunts people who have the "Celestial" bloodline within them, and wishes to perish them and all their blood.. even to the extend of burning down an entire city to make sure none of their kin ever lives anymore.

pmh9nkY.png

ZG9OtGM.png

ixafh1Z.png

4SER3YW.png

abNdsq6.png

A9PKHkQ.png

Boz3X3E.png

hxqWweG.png

n5Q38f1.png

LAWIhWy.png

pH3xi3X.png

xzIAiph.png

c2rAhLz.png

VTqQ2jz.png

JFsunfA.png

Fa8c0D5.png

50VLbBZ.png

BlueSkies FULL

(the whole game has an estimated gameplay time of 7-9 hours.)

7WO3lLh.png

1. @Shuya's Melyra 3D model art
Melyra is one of BlueSkies' precious characters, a very good friend to Skye. Though she can be quite talkative and whiny, she's actually a very true friend to the group. And what we have here is a very beautiful translation of Melyra's character into a 3D Graphics art by one of our talented RPG-pips, Shuya!
vk6Geo3.jpg

vmhlyPc.jpg

B8jNPVc.jpg

2. @Mirpono 's Very cute Sky fanart!
Here is a very cute and awesome rendition of BlueSkies' main protagonist, Skye! Made by the very talented, Mirpono!! ^_^
5UqIoEz.png

3. Game Character Map:

0iBK5SP.jpg
Pictures used: Gozaru, Chaos-portal, Shuya's 3D melyra art

Credits
- Gozaru for the facesets
- KHinsider.com for the midi's I used ingame

- MetalRenard for helping me with my writing

- Lightness for a minor face recolor

- VIPRPG for the costum RTP based charsets

Features
- Fun and colorful story, dialogues and characters.
- Immersive soul capturing plot events.
- Decent Battle difficulties, beginner friendly, as well as
interactive enough for expert gamers.
- Side quests and hidden quests that allows you to
acquire items, money or even summons!!
- Nostalgic RPG music for your ears' memoirs.
- Puzzles with a mix of poetic riddles to ignite that curiousity!
- Explore the fantasy world of Vyen, the continents.. and learn their mysteries!

2FYc3O4.png

It is really one of my goals to make this an emotionally driven RPG that is both soulful and meaningful. I want to give that feeling from before when we started playing RPG games in our childhood such as the Final Fantasy series. The vibe those games gave where it is fun not only game-play wise, but also story-wise.

Creating a story that is involving for the players as you lost yourselves, fully immersing within a rich fantasy world.

Riding this story which is intended to bring about childhood nostalgia and feelings of love for such games and it's simplicity. I hope that I have given you all an RPG that you can enjoy as my goals dictate :)

BlueSkies is finally complete!!! XDD yes!! COMPLETE!! XDD I've done a long test run with the full version, and so far I haven't found any bugs (hopefully there really aren't any bugs)!! though i still haven't tried using a save file from 1.5 to the full version.. xD

Firstly, I have God to thank for making this possible for me, It really warms my heart to be able to finish my very first RPG maker game, which was made with RPG maker 2003, my very first RPG maker engine!! It was very tough for me learning how the events, switches, variables and etc. worked!! but through it all, I did my best to learn patiently, and in God's mercy, BlueSkies Full version was the result! xDD I've put heart and soul into the story, world and characters of BlueSkies!! that is why, I do hope you all enjoy the game as I did creating it! :) Now, I wish to thank everyone who've tried my previous demos and been there to give their feedbacks, suggestions and comments, they all mean a lot to me, and without you all, this full version wouldn't be as it is now!! :D

Last edited:

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
UPDATE!
A polished and 40-50 min long demo is up! v 0.5

Note: if you have a save from previous versions, just copy your save file (.lsd files) to version 0.5 folder.

I hope you enjoy the demo! XD

Last edited by a moderator:

KenKrath

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Interesting story. Would love to see a demo video of the game whenever it come out.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello KenKrath! wow thankyou so much!!  :)  I would love to be able to do a demo video of the game soon too, if I were skilled already in making beautiful cutscenes xDD :D

Shuya

Gaussian Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Wow the story looks interesting...

By the way, Sorry, i can't play the demo... did i do mistake when installing? it said run-time for RPG 2003 is not present? what should i do?

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello Shuya!! and thanks so much for the comment! :)  

Oh!! and in order for you to play the demo, you need to have RPG maker 2003 installed! ;)

Shuya

Gaussian Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
:D yes you right, after i have RPG maker 2003 installed i can play the demo

Like i said your story very interesting, but some how i'm little bit confuse to remember the name when all the lady make a dialog.

whether this engine game can not put the name when the character speak?

Anyway i died when play the journey of the hero alone on the mountain :D im surprise looking the HP bar drop suddenly. its my foul that going spoiled with the auto battle system :p

Good job, it's so nostalgic with the classic game when i was a child like Final Fantasy old series. Where is the full version? did you release the full version already?

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello once again Shuya!! And thanks for taking the time to play the demo and I'm glad it worked for you :D

Haha, I'm sorry for the confusion with the ladies and all the dialogue xDD but eventually once you're in touch with the characters, you'll be able to easily identify them :)  But I do understand your situation since it's still your first time trying my early demo :D  I'm actually looking for a way to add their names, cause right now, if I add their names on the message box, it shortens the box, and I don't like it that way.. x((

And oh my!! you died at the mountains? haha I understand, I actually weakened the monsters there in my current version of the project, so it's not your fault! maybe I just made it a bit too challenging in the demo xDD but if you need help at that part, I can give you tips if you want ;) .

Once again thanks so much for your feedbacks and comments!! I'm very happy that it made you feel nostalgic and reminded you of the old FF series, as it really is one of my deepest intentions to create a soulful story that brings us back to our childhood. :)   xD

I am currently working on the project :D  so no full version yet :) , as soon as I am done with the entire game, I will immediately release the full version for you all to try, play and hopefully enjoy :)  xD

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Ooh, this looks charming!  I'll have to check out the demo as soon as I have some free time. :3

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello RainbowGrenade! xD thanks so much for taking the time to check here and give your opinion! :)   And that is really most gracious of you!! do take your time!!  ;)  

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello all!! Finally a very long demo for BlueSkies is now up!! version 1.0

Note: if you have a save from previous versions, just copy your save file (.lsd files) to version 0.5 folder.

I hope you guys enjoy it!! :)  

Shuya

Gaussian Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Hehehe... finally im not die anymore on the mountain :p

Wow... lets start adventure :D with this new demo...

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hahah!! that's really nice to know Shuya xD And I'm really happy you're up for the updated demo's adventures! :)  

Shuya

Gaussian Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Starmage, now im understand what you said "touch the character" when i confusing to remember all the girl name. There you make a special scene too touch all the girl so i can remember the name just look on her face.  ;) that was so nice.

So answer my question, whether the Skye story will be harem? :p so many girl around him on the first time.

and poor Caven the prince who journey alone, hehehe... but it's very interesting.

Anyway i will continue play your demo after go back from office.

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hello Shuya!! Thanks so much for immersing yourself within the story and fully got in touch with each character's persona :)  I'm really happy and hahaha what you just said have put a huge smile on my face xDD to answer your question, I guess you could say it's sort of a harem for Skye and the ladies in a more friendlier and innocent manner, Skye is kinda like a very shy, timid and kind person who is still quite innocent when it comes to attraction towards another person and is more focused on goals, fun and friendships. xD he might even be a plant, get it? haha  ;)  but as I flesh out his character, I'm sure I might be able to uncover a more deeper and personal side of Skye soon. :)  

And hahah!! don't worry about poor lonely Caven, he's quite used to being alone, but he's still bound to discovering new friendships throughout his journey. xDD

Once again, thanks so much for taking the time to try the demo Shuya!! xDD :D  

Shuya

Gaussian Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Emm... starmage... i saw there is some place like tower, whether there some entered gate dungeon inside? did i miss something?

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi Shuya!! you mean Gemeid Warptower? oh haha, it doesn't have a dungeon, so don't worry, you're all good, but the place and it's reasons have it's connection to the plot ;)  

Shuya

Gaussian Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Hi Starmage :D

You know her right?

Seriously i love her hahahaha.... so i create her in 3D graphic...

Actually why i cant play her in the game? ;_; did i do something wrong? or i don't know how to change the character for battle?

Your story make me fall in love with her... Melyra...

Meylra%20Potrait_zps1oyapq7k.jpg

Meylra_zpsdjgfxnqa.jpg

MeylraSmile_zpsuofrk9qb.jpg

Starmage

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
FIlipino
Primarily Uses
N/A
OMG Shuya!!!! <3 <3 You created Melyra beautifully in your 3D Graphics!! <3 <3 I super super love this!!! Thankyou so much SHuya!!! If you don't mind?? I would love to feature your very beautiful work in my thread!! of course, credits and made by none other than you, Shuya!! <3 xDD I just loved it!!

Oh and regarding Melyra, she is actually an unplayable character Shuya xDD Melyra is an important NPC who also carries with her a story that connects to the rest of the cast in the game ;)  remember though, she may not be playable, but when she is with the party, she's one exciting person to be with xDD..

Super love what you did, once again! <3

ANYWAY!!!

A very good timing!! Cause I just finished a new demo!! Version 1.5!!

Note: This time though, I suggest not to use your old save anymore and start from the beginning, I'm sorry for the inconvenience but there has been alot of changes in the game, especially the way Skye interacts in battle, the system and etc. 

Here are the features in the new demo:

- Skye can no longer attack and has 0 attack. (His attack command is removed, he is purely a healer now, you can simply use the skill "Relax" to pass the turn) 

- New simple RTP windowskins and fonts

- Some minor bug fixes involving the maps.

- Balancing the power of healing. Potions and Skye's healing abilities recovers more health now.

- Many of the characters' skill progression have been changed dramatically

- Of course, as a new version of the demo: New maps, dungeons and heart-digging plot-events to immerse into..

These are the changes made compared to the old demo.. I do hope that those who've played the game in it's older versions understand why you need to go back in the beginning of the game.. it's just to avoid bugs or crashes. xDD While I always do hope that everyone enjoys as they try this new demo. :)  

Shuya

Gaussian Knight
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Indonesian
Primarily Uses
Go ahead, that is yours you can do anything as you want, i just love her :p if you don't mind, next i will put her in my game huehuhue...

Good news and bad news... :distrust:

You know i do leveling to kill the bandit bos... now i need to play from binging... but it's ok.

emm... question. So if the Skye cannot atack, how about the auto battle? whether he still can do healing skill?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So before I inevitably start a new project to reorganize myself (I will make sure to save important info dw), I will make an external list of what I want in the final database.
Although a lot of things are still not finished, I can't delay the early access date.
It's her birthday. :kaojoy:
Have you ever been truly comfortable? This weekend I experienced it for the first time in my 33 years on this planet. Try to get comfy, friends.
Every once in a while I check to see if my planned game titles are taken or trademarked. Still okay. I plan to take my time for the sake of quality, but at the same time it feels like a race against some hidden dev out there who also plans to publish or register the same title.
Who else here likes frogs? I sure do like them squishy beings! :rwink:

froggy.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dfsdfsd546545fgsd