Jenczy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,
this is my first forum post. I've had RPGMV for 3 days. When I started the program today, I saw terribly blurry text in the wizard. I have no idea what the cause is. Tried uninstalling and installing but it didn't help. I am asking for help, it is so annoying.
Screen below
blur.png

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
If you're using windows check to see that your DPI setting is set to 100%. If they aren't it can cause issues like this.

Jenczy

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yes, I have DPI set to 100%, the problem appeared suddenly for no reason. I didn't upload anything to the maker, that's why I am so surprised.

Tea's Jams

I'm human
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
What operating system do you use?

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
do you have a computer with a double display card? Like some laptops that have a base card for windows and a high-end card for 3D, or a computer with both an onboard and a slot-based display card?

I remember several people having a similar effect when the windows setting had the wrong display card as the primary one. That was a setting in the intel display driver for the low-end card in their case.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I really need to stop adding more levels to this thing already...
My computer is now on the dead list. Parts and Services stopped two days ago for this type.
someone help my thread has been silent since the initial post I just wanna make a goddamn game
People3_6 and People3_7 added!

Meteo Chronicles is almost finished!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fluffychu