GuanyuMaker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello. I'm curious if its possible to handle and fix it or it is something deep in the engine's core. Made a search on this forums and I'm impressed I only found one topic from 2015 on it with no answer at all.

The game gets blurry when it faces character movement. If I move the character and the map is small enough to keep fixed, the character in movement gets blurry. If the map is big enough for the camera to move following the character movement, the map gets blurry and the character is ok. Noticed that it only happens with player's camera movement. When other events moves while players is standing still they dont get blurry at all. Thats something small that I only noticed after playing a couple hours of Stardew Valley, when i came back to rpg maker that blurry thing started to annoy. Though it would be something with my game testing or my graphic card, but went to @Driftwood Gaming channel and noticed that most games he tests have this annoying thing too.

Note that the issue is not easly noticeable. Actually I found it when i stopped focusing on characters but on the map or other objects.

From the tests I've made so far had no Frame drops at all to cause this.

GPU: GTX 1070(Drivers are up to date)
60hz (1080p Monitor)
CPU : I5 4670
Memory: DDR3 1600(2x8gb)

Last edited:

Andar

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
what is the game screen size?
If I remember correctly this usually happens if the screen size set cannot be divided correctly into tiles.

GuanyuMaker

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Im using 1280×720. That may be the issue as I'm having half tiles on the borders. Will test it out when I get home.

Thanks for your reply @Andar !

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm making Toilet in Wonderland 2. and tell vinny about it lol
WE ARE THE BORG. YOUR BIOLOGICAL AND TECHNOLOGICAL DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. RESISTANCE IS FUTILE.
D2R save files are so broken. how was the beta test better then the full release. blizzard's last hope crashed and burned.
they're getting no more chances from me.
Anyone going to talk about Chris Pratt Mario?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biscoitovelho