digger6

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Swedish
Primarily Uses
nice, thanks for the quick fix.

Really nice plugin btw :).

I have tested the <eicon-0: 60, 330> now and it works with the actor note-tag, the classes note-tag still defaults to the script settings. No clue why though.

Last edited:

Akindain

Warper
Reaction score
nvm got it! finally hit the right link. btw do you have a *******?

Last edited:

blackmorning84

Scripter
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
It's been a while, but I'm back. I got an update done for MV shop and MV Equip to go with the 1.5.0 MV Maker update. MV shop is now also compatible with EIS Shop System. I'm currently working on MV Status to see if I can make the hexagrams like I did for Ace.

UPDATES
MV shop
MV Equip

Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Nice to have you back,look forward to seeing the status plugin.

ty66kill

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
TypeError: Cannot read property 'replace' of undefined
at Window_Help.setText (file:///C:/Users/1/Documents/Games/monster2/js/plugins/skill%20description%20lines%201.js:10:26)
at Window_EquipCommand.updateHelp (file:///C:/Users/1/Documents/Games/monster2/js/plugins/BM_EquipCore.js:1078:20)
at Window_EquipCommand.Window_Selectable.callUpdateHelp (file:///C:/Users/1/Documents/Games/monster2/js/rpg_windows.js:1233:14)
at Window_EquipCommand.Window_Selectable.select (file:///C:/Users/1/Documents/Games/monster2/js/rpg_windows.js:797:10)
at Window_EquipCommand.Window_Selectable.onTouch (file:///C:/Users/1/Documents/Games/monster2/js/rpg_windows.js:1089:18)
at Window_EquipCommand.Window_Selectable.processTouch (file:///C:/Users/1/Documents/Games/monster2/js/rpg_windows.js:1054:18)
at Window_EquipCommand.Window_Selectable.update (file:///C:/Users/1/Documents/Games/monster2/js/rpg_windows.js:986:10)
at file:///C:/Users/1/Documents/Games/monster2/js/rpg_core.js:7031:19
at Array.forEach (native)
at WindowLayer.update (file:///C:/Users/1/Documents/Games/monster2/js/rpg_core.js:7029:19)

BM equip core line 1074 ~

BM.Equip.Window_EquipCommand_updateHelp = Window_EquipCommand.prototype.updateHelp;
Window_EquipCommand.prototype.updateHelp = function() {
BM.Equip.Window_EquipCommand_updateHelp.call(this);
var array = [BM.Equip.EHelpEquip, BM.Equip.EHelpOptimize, BM.Equip.EHelpRemove]
if (this._helpWindow) {
this._helpWindow.setText(array[this.index()]);
}
};

I found a uncompatible issue.

whenever I click FINISH(cancel button, for return to main menu) command in your BM equip menu,
above-mentioned the error sets up.

may be
there is a Incompatible issue with SRD plugins. HUD Maker and SRD Super tool engine.
(I am not sure, after off SRD's plugins same issue occur)
(and I am using Yanfly's plugins too)

FINISH buttons of other menu,( in Formation menu of yanfly party system, in Status menu) are working well .
but this is not.

Last edited:
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you post a screenshot of the plugins your using. Im using this plugin with srd and yanfly plugins and Im getting no such error so it will help solve your problem faster.

ty66kill

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
0112.PNG

011.PNG

in detail,
whenever I 'let mouse cursor' on "Finish"
error come out. even I didn't click this.

The "Finish" option in YEP_Formation is working.

Guardinthena

Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, blackmorning84! I have loved VK Equip since VXAce and was very excited to discover it is available for MV as well. While trying to convert my game over from VXAce to MV, I discovered that the MV version of VK Equip does not allow for the actors portrait to change based off of the face graphic like it could in the VXAce version. Is this a feature that you can bring back for the MV VK Equip? It was a vital piece for a custom character creation system I had evented.

mojoaa13

Villager
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
Does anyone know how to change the order in which the equipment icons are placed?

Currently those items for Equipment Type 1 are written on the bottom, then 2 on top of 1, and 3 on top of 2, etc., etc.

Instead I would like for 1 to be on top and 2 below 1, then 3 below 2, etc., etc.

Nedwal

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Nevermind - Made it work - i changed the plugin name (added some info on what it does) when i downloaded it. It didnt work because of that.

Hi.
BM love the script, but cant get it to work. can someone post an example project please or a vid tutorial?

I downloaded the script and your default files and added them to the correct folders. adjusted those few settings i could tell what they were and all i get is a empty screen with a speech bubble up top saying undefine or undefined. i see the overall map and my char. just nothing of the equip menue. same thing happens in an empty project with no adjustments...

plz help

Attachments

• equip dont work.png
    equip dont work.png
    279.5 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Stocos30

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hi,
I use BM VK Equip in my project.
When FrameBox and PaperDollMode are false.
The cursor (selection) of bodyWindow is underneath the Bitmap (ebodyImage). I don't understand why!

I would like the cursor overhead the bitmap. Is it possible? How please?

Thank you very much for your help!
Sorry I don't speak very well english.

PS : I am a newbie in javascript (I try to learn)

Attachments

• Help BM VK EQUIP.png
    Help BM VK EQUIP.png
    817.3 KB · Views: 32

id0

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
N/A
Weapon/Armor Notetags not working.

I write <eiconimage: armor_1> in the armor notes. I have armor_1.png in the img/pictures. I trying change all settings in the plugin. Nothing work at all.

seaotter

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Can you fix this error ?

Uncaught ReferenceError: Window_StatCompare is not defined
at BM_EquipCore.js:1669

crow28

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
russian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I can't open your site. can I upload it somewhere else?

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

..of the major old school series that began in the 80s- early 90s, I still haven't beaten 'a' Zelda game. Mario 64 was the first Mario I've beaten. I don't know if I should give that honor to Link to the Past or A Link Between Worlds(I currently own both). Well technically I've haven't beaten a Sonic either (Game Genie doesn't count =P).
headshot_headinfo.jpg
Time to add the "headshot" concept into the game so that people may actually aim at the heads when shooting zombies and get massive damage and armor-pen bonus as rewards. :kaojoy:
(The red area is just for visually debug purposes right now. But, it's possible that I will add something that displays the weak spots of enemies in the future.)
Worked on a cutscene skip domino effect using Maker Systems' script as the basis. Basically if I have a batch of cutscenes in a row on different maps, now when you skip one cutscene it will skip the entire set. No more spamming X to skip a scene every new map.

Oh and it will work regardless of where you do it from in the set. Convenient!
seems absolutely WILD to me now all the hundreds of hours of work I used to do in 2k(3) over a decade ago with a resolution of 320x240. that seems so insanely TINY now, seemed so normal at the time!
Playing Aroma Indosiar theme song.
Aroma is an Indonesian TV show about cooking. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VerdantSorcerer