Boba Fett and the dropout Jedi aka Star Wars: Wrath of the Mandalorian. Spoilers! Mild Adult language.

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I didn't even realize this was a terrible fanmade film till I saw the bad CGI. Then it was all downhill from there. With a dumb plot, bad acting, face painting done by an amateur, and a group of Jedi who don't know how to use the force and run away from 1 guy.
Now, in the original Star Wars Boba Fett was beating by a disguised gambler hall owner, a blind smuggler, a novice Jedi, a chained up princess, a guy with Hypertrichosis, and 2 gay droids. Well, actually he was accidentally hit by Han Solo causing his jetpack to malfunction and sending him into the side of Jabba's ship. Where he slid off and into the Sarlacc Pit. A pretty embarrassing way to die.
So the makers of this fan-made film seriously overcompensate. Including (I kid you not) Boba Fett trying to choke out Darth fricking Vader like he is Homer Simpson choking Bart.
In the scroll screen, it says for some reason the Jedi ability to use the force is diminishing? Why? How? Is it like Twitter? The more followers you have the more influential you become? Because Yoda lifted up that X-wing all by himself. That was when there were only two Jedi left.
The fallen knights have hidden through the galaxy? Really? Because the last of the Jedi are not only on the same world they are all grouped up together like they are in a slasher film. Just waiting for Michael Myers, Jason, Leatherface, or some other killer with a mask to pop up and pick them off. The whole idea was to split up and go into hiding.
If these Jedi are so depowered what would be the point in hunting them down? They are basically wandering hobos. How do they find them? There are only 2 Siths left and can only detect the force within close proximity.
0:53 A legion of imperial stormtroopers? 2:06 So were they all inside the 3 AT-ST walkers I saw? 2:30 Wookiee gets scalped. Guess Fett runs a side business of fur coats and wigs shop. Fur is murder but so was killing a Wookiee.
2:40 Peek-a-boo. Baldy looks like an escaped mental patient with his own straightjacket looking shirt. Don't these ships have scanners? Boba can hear the stormtroopers firing at someone at 2:35. Of course, it might be Wookiees. Then a ship flies over their heads. Still can't find them. Let's evade this highly advanced technology by hiding behind these trees. 3:38 Boba Fett had no trouble scanning and finding them. Wouldn't the best way to conceal yourself would be to blend in with a highly populated planet? Needle in a haystack. As long as the Empire doesn't blow it up.
3:09 So if the Jedi were trying to hide why are they walking out in the open with very bright lightsabers out. Why don't you just ring a giant dinner-bell while at it? 3:31 What kind of battle formation is that? Does no one watch the sides or rear? No wonder Boba got the drop on them.
3:47 Gotta have to deduct a point for using the overused Wilhelm scream. Not to be gory or anything but shouldn't there be body parts everywhere?
4:05 Best way to avoid a bounty Hunter start yelling so he can find you. And not play dead so maybe you can get the jump on him. #dumbJedi
4:10 One of these guys is a master Jedi? Who can't use the force and is wandering around like a noob?
4:32 No yelling 'Lookout behind you!' or use the force to knock him back? I'm no professional bounty hunter but pretty sure that's not how you snap someone's neck. Yep. Upwards angle. Thanks, youtube.
4:38 Look it's the Wicked Witch of the West. There's where she screwed up. She left her flying monkeys at home.
4:52 How to get shot and killed. Yell while charging at someone with a lightsaber. Talk about bringing a knife to a gunfight. Shot in the side takes him down?
4:50 to 5:14 How to get your fellow Jedi killed. Stand there and do absolutely nothing for an entire 24 seconds. Is there suppose to be some kind of friendship/love interest between the witch and 'Mr. Don't know how a lightsaber works'? Even so, why did the other Jedi do nothing?
5:15 to 5:20 Continues to do nothing.
5:22 Jedi run away from a clone that died in droves vs. droids in the Clone Wars.
Besides wearing cool armor Boba Fett doesn't really do much of anything in these movies. Just standing around and following people. Until he embarrassingly falls into the pit. Which is only the second time he uses his blaster. Well, at least he didn't have the Wilhelm scream.
5:28 to 5:31 Considering they aren't even breathing hard, I'm gonna guess they ran for 20 whole seconds before agreeing they lost him. You know the guy with a scanner and jetpack.
5:31 to 5:51 The classic hiding technique of the deer in the headlights. Stand out in the open till you get hit.
5:35 How did they lose all their Jedi powers and fighting abilities? Isn't being about to sense life forces the first thing they learn? Never explained.
6:00 This guy's expression doesn't say my friend was just horribly murdered. It says, "Did I leave the stove on?"
6:01 More Jedi running. I'm shocked none of them died from shame.
6:07 Sucker punch knocks the last Jedi back 10 feet? Might stagger someone back a few paces. But knock them that far back? No way.
6:10 to 6:21 Use the force Moby! Hell, throw dirt. Literally do anything!
6:22 You complete failure. How did you not drop out or wash out of Jedi School? Got taken down by a stupid sucker punch. No weapon needed. Gonna guess this Jedi's name is Glassjaw.
6:25 How do you not double-check if someone is dead or not before hunting them? You'd think that be top of the list of the Bounty Hunter Guide book.
6:36 10 years? He has been hunting a dead guy for 10 years?! They are still making him an embarrassment. Been on a damn snipe hunt for 10 years?
6:50 Arrogance? What Arrogance? All they wanted was to bring peace to the Galaxy. To hold hands and sing kumbaya.
6:58 This guy must have read the rest of this script and said, "Kill me now. It's so terrible,"
7:34 Threathens Vader. Vader has killed people for far less. Never a good idea to threaten your employer. Especial one with millions or billions of Troops/ship/vehicles/magic powers/tortures people/blows up planets and kills his own guys for disappointing him.
7:39 'You're not worth it?' He is definitely worth killing. He blew up Alderaan because he could. And Boba called the Jedi arrogant. I don't know how Boba can even walk with those giant steel balls of his.
7:56 Vader with Daddy Issues complains that Boba has child issues. Pot meet kettle.
8:00 And Vader participates in a pissing contest for no reason. Like he has nothing better to do. Why is Vader even here? Doesn't he have an entire galaxy to run? Vader would just have some underling hand him a crate full of imperial money and leave. All this mucho B.S makes them look weak and insecure. "I have something to prove because I didn't get enough hugs as a child."
8:30 OMG, fire these royal guards. They just got taken out by a bounty hunter who never even killed anyone in the original movies. Never even shot anyone.
8:38 Should get a refund on those helmets. Can't even stop a knife to the head.
8:49 More overused mucho stuff.
8:58 Show him the true power of a Mandalorian? Dude, your race got almost completely wiped out. They fought the Jedi and lost.
9:00 Apprentently, there is some kinda secret way to turn on a lightsaber. So not just any idiot can pick it up and use it. Case in point.
9:36 Time to choke out Vader. I don't know how well a garrote would work when he has a Durasteel metal alloy helmet that's incredibly strong and can withstand monumental physical stress. Yes, I looked it up.
9:53 'I know you tried to kill me and I tried to kill you but your underhanded tactics have impressed me. Send me a Friend request on Force Book'.
10:02 Let go of your emotions? Your whole stick is using anger to use the Dark Side of the Force. Isn't that hypocritical?
10:18 Price will be triple? They control the entire galaxy. I think they can afford it.
10:35 To George Lucus thanks for inspiring generations of BAD filmmakers.
The only way this could be any worse is if Lucus himself directed it.

Last edited:

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
With a dumb plot, bad acting, face painting done by an amateur, and a group of Jedi who don't know how to use the force and run away from 1 guy.
dude.... it's a 2007 fan film.... it was the dawn of youtube and mass media.
it was like the wet dream of every film student.
everyone was doing that back then.

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Yeah, no they weren't. Don't make excuses for bad films.

Chroma-Creative-Solutions

Graphic Designer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Haha that was great never seen that before but definitely a fan made film. I agree with @gstv87 alot of "fan" films of the time were that way. Think about a person who has limited knowledge on how to edit and film-making, with basic editing software, making something that is his own passion project (in fact alot of the games made with THAT software eh?). There were some great effects that reminded me of old star trek episodes so that was enjoyable. I also wonder how much was intentional campy, cheesy and over the top (not meant to be taken seriously). Also has 4k more likes that dislikes so that would be 4k people who disagree with you :) (just saying). I can say with 100% certainty I have seen worse fan films. Honestly the only thing that has improved about fan films is the ease of improving graphical effects, the themes, motifs, and styles of fan films often are still the same nowadays.

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@gstv87 said it wet dream of every film student. Making a generation of every student. But some students wanted to be taken seriously and have self-respect.
Many star wars fans will like a star wars film regardless of how bad it is. Simply because it has Star Wars in the name. Rise of Skywalker got 52% on Rotten Tomatoes and an 86% from the Audience.
There was one fan-made film where the Jedi were the bad guys killing a third faction of the Force. Which were like pacifists. But I'm only doing this one for now. Because it is so mind-numbingly awful.

gstv87

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
But some students wanted to be taken seriously and have self-respect.
let me guess.... you made a fan film putting a lot of effort on it, and it didn't get views.
and this pile of crap, did.

well..... welcome to the internet.

replace fan film with whatever you want, like videogames, books, podcasts, literally whatever you want, and it'll always be the same: piles of crap get views, and decent products don't.
why?.... because, people... I don't know.

don't think too much about it.

Tanarex

Scrub
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Nope. I'm pretty technologic inept. But that does sound like a lot of my tweets. You are supposed to say because...REASONS!
I already did a video games one. I could do one about a terrible book I read. But I don't even remember the name of it. And the subject matter would be inappropriate here. Hell, it'd be inappropriate anywhere. Like if morally wrong had a baby with criminally insane it would be this book.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I just like this website:
lol
I streamed Moonfall on 9/25/20
and have started a page to showcase my vids/stream :kaoluv:

Please subscribe and follow, it's free, it's quick and one sub means so much to me, it would really make my day~ :wub

And now to face my worst enemy... adding color :kaocry:
Power has been restored FINALLY to our home in Lake Charles. Hurricane Laura tried to wreck our lives and disrupt my work on the commercial project i have going with Cloud 9 but the key word is TRIED!!! Slowly moving from the shelter to home over the next week or so. I WILL NOT QUIT!
I am happy because the RPG Maker MZ character comes with extra bust and full body art, but I am disappointed because the quality of the character's PIxel art has decreased.
Only My Opinion that Pixel art MV is better.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevendkelven