senku

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Italian
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@waynee95 I'm trying to combine this plugin with Lunatic Mode - Custom Requirements of YEP_SkillCore but it doesn't seem to work properly.

Skill B has custom requirements -> But C skill icon is greyed instead of the B icon

Any help? :(

Attachments

• Immagine.png
    Immagine.png
    177.1 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

Rek

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello!

Could you put a condition on an ability so that the command only appears if the enemy suffers a state?

For example:
if the enemy is burned, the character in question receives a new command, "detonate fire"

Deagron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello @waynee95 !
I was using this plugin since it helps me hiding passive skills on the battle command menu, but I found one issue :
I'm using Maliki's Dual Wield plugin in order to use weapons and shields at will instead of locking a character to makethem use only one of the two.
I also made different 'base attack' skills that depends on the weapon type equipped.
My issue is that when I equip two different weapon types on my character, only the attack from the main hand weapon is shown (but twice), like this :

When I equip a sword on main hand, and a dagger on off hand :
-Attack (sword)
-Attack (sword)
-Skills
-Items
-etc.

When I equip a dagger on main hand and a sword on off hand :
-Attack (dagger)
-Attack (dagger)
-Skills
-Items
-etc.

I put weapon types restriction on the skills, but it doesn't seem to be coming from either the dual wield plugin nor the base code.
Have you encountered this issue before ?

waynee95

Inactive
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Deagron
I am very limited with my time at the moment which means I cannot really look into this issue. I am only offering maintenance for my own plugins and this plugin was not created by me. I only maintained an extended version for some while but I haven't really look at it since years. Sorry :/

Deagron

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
@Deagron
I am very limited with my time at the moment which means I cannot really look into this issue. I am only offering maintenance for my own plugins and this plugin was not created by me. I only maintained an extended version for some while but I haven't really look at it since years. Sorry :/
Sure I saw you weren't the original maker of the plugin :) Thanks for your answer anyway :)

Oks

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, any idea how i can make it compatible with Yanfly Skill Cooldown? I mean showing the cooldown reduction turn on icon like mana or tp.

residntevl

Blideo games
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hello, any idea how i can make it compatible with Yanfly Skill Cooldown? I mean showing the cooldown reduction turn on icon like mana or tp.
This plugin should work with Yanfly's Skill Cooldowns by default. Perhaps this is a plugin load order problem. What issue are you having?

Oks

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
French
Primarily Uses
RMMV
When I use a skill that have a cooldown, I would like to see how many turns are left before it's available again under the icon.
In the plugin parameters "Show Costs" you can show the MP/TP costs, would love the same but with cooldown.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

And here I thought I've lost my music sense. Good exercise once in a while
Made Edits to a Character Art from 'Hibiki Katakura MV Monsters' (DLC), to Look More like One of My Own Characters. :LZScheeze:

Decided to retake an old concept I was working on long ago, first change I decided to tackle on right away is the sprites. Never been fan of the default chibis, so I edited it a bit... :kaoswt:
8YavqRj.png

Not sure if this will be the final take, but I like it more than the regular one.
Need a few testers for my new plugin, any takers?
Good night (or day) to everyone! :smile:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fexed