Hello ! First, thank you a lot for this plug-in. I needed something to hide some skill types from one of my heroes battle command window that they wont use in battle, and it can do this and much, much more ! I will definitely use it. Well, now, I must unfortunately inform the creator that I am experiencing a bug ! Basically, the game crashes when I try giving an alternate name to one of my skills. Here are some screenshots to explain things better : The notebox I am showing belongs to one of my actors. If I remove the name '(2xtir)', everything works fine. Some other information : - I did not write anything in the actor's class notebox. - I have *almost* no other plugins running. The only ones remaining that I forgot to deactivate for testing are EnemyBook and some custom mini-plug-in of mine that just provides a custom damage function that changes about nothing in the game. So, that should not be a compatibility issue.