Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
still can't :(
I have no idea why that link is automatically redirecting to that, I'm trying to fix it though, sorry. I don't even know where mediafire got that png since it's not in the rar or in my files at all :(
still can't :(
Ok, try now, for real this time (hopefully)

Last edited by a moderator:

jonthefox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
Primarily Uses
was able to download it! copied all the parts in but nothing shows up....lol i give up :(

Not even the regular mouth mask shows up for me now...which it used to before...not sure what happened.

Think I figured out the problem.  It requires having all of them, or renaming the files.  If there's no facial mark 04, no number higher than that will show up.  

This is driving me crazy...I can't get the hood face male to show up, or the sprite facial mark females to show up...i've double checked and renamed them all like 3 times.

Aidensmercy

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Love these!

always looking forward to the next one.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Bokou, please avoid double posting, as it is against the forum rules. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

DoctorMolotov

Adrenochrome...
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
There seems to be a bug because I can't like this topic more than once xD

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I tried downloading the sword on the back. Copied everything to the generator files and while it shows up as an option, it doesn't actually change the sprite when you select it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here...

Bokou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I tried downloading the sword on the back. Copied everything to the generator files and while it shows up as an option, it doesn't actually change the sprite when you select it. Not sure what I'm doing wrong here...
 Make sure you use a "one-up" numbering system in you generator folders, for example if you only have Cloak1_p01, the "p01" is the numbering system so this is the first cloak in your generator in RMMV. So if you don't have any other cloaks added you will have to rename my files to have p02 to be a "one-up" numbering system with the rest of your items.

I've been doing edits of a couple DLC pieces as well that I can't share cause they're DLC so my numbers kind of skip some. Hope this helps!

PokarFace

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Hi! I can't get the full mouth mask working, but the other resources work.

Kaazman

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
That blindfold. 
Brilliant, sir.

PotionDose

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It would be amazing if you could fix the files with the full hood and mask! please let me know if it does end up working!

Bokou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It would be amazing if you could fix the files with the full hood and mask! please let me know if it does end up working!
What is broken for you? Did you rename the files to match your generator?

PotionDose

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
No i did not. How would i go about doing that?

Bokou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No i did not. How would i go about doing that?
Open your Generator folder and look at each of the 4 piece folders (SV/TV/TVD/Variation). In the first folder, SV, look for SV_Glasses_p##, if you haven't changed your generator you should have:

SV_Glasses_p01, SV_Glasses_p01_c, 

SV_Glasses_p02, SV_Glasses_p02_c, 

SV_Glasses_p03, SV_Glasses_p03_c

These are Side View (SV) Glasses, piece 01 through 03 (p01-p03) and the _c means it's the color file needed to do recolors within the generator in RMMV.

So these pieces will have numbers based off where they fit in my personal generator but everyone's generator will have different amounts of pieces based on how many of these add-ons they've put in. For example, the full hood is glasses #6 in my generator so the files you download from me are SV_Glasses_p06 etc. If your generator wasn't changed like the first example I give, you should change all the 6's in the hood file names to 4's so it will be a one-up numbering system (p01,p02,p03,p04,p05,p06) for each 'piece' in that section of the generator (section = Glasses for this item)

You could also move it to an accessory if you want to use glasses with the hood, I wanted to make a character with a hat and the hood so i put it in glasses. If you wanted to change it to an accessory you would change the section name (Glasses) to the accessory one (AccA or AccB) and then match the numbers to the other AccA and AccB files in your generator.

Hope this helps, if you need more help you can always PM me and we can look through your generator together and I can tell you specifically what to name your files.

Remember, once you put these items in your generator you will have to close and re-open RMMV for it to actually show up.

Demimura

Ruler of 9 Worlds!
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
That blindfold and loincloth are awesome, is there any chance you can make a loincloth armor for female sprites as well?

JETSETWILLY

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
french
Primarily Uses
how to open this files with a mac and here to place them?   thank you

Noferatsi

Level 10
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
It seems like every time I get home from work there's more resources.  :mrsatan:

Keep up the good work man! 

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I was reading some emails from a few days ago, and I saw an update notice for RPG Maker MZ . . . I like that update notices are being sent via email, I often forget to check from within the program. :smile:
Long time no see. Is “put on and take off my hat readily” right or natural?
My English teacher said the "readily" is used wrongly here. But I am not sure. Thank you very much for answering my small question.
More: The context is: The hat was too tight to wear originally and modified to suit the head and now I'm trying on it.
Ami
--- Difficulty Affect: Price ---

(Very Easy Difficulty)
Merchant: This HP Bottle just cost 5G per item
M.Archer: How much i sell it?
Merchant: It cost 50G per item
M.Archer: Alright,i buy 50
(Very Hard Difficulty)
Merchant: This HP Bottle cost 100G per item
M.Archer: How much i sell it?
Merchant: 5G
M.Archer: (Mouth Bleeding)
Finding synonyms for 'Crystal' is a bit awkward, because the thesaurus occasionally thinks I'm talking about drugs.
"Today I will totally open up RPG Maker and work on my game. I have lots of ideas!"

End of day spoiler: It didn't happen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dukenke25