Aegix Drakan

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
These.  Are.  Amazing.

I am definitely going to be using these in the future!

Sythian Bard

Self Proclaimed Beard Extraordinaire
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Dude! You're killing me with these. They are so cool. Sword on the back? WHAT? *snatch *bows "Thank you!"

Redeker

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Quality.  Very much so.
Thank you for these!

Coeus88

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
I just wanted to say thank you for this amazing parts. Also, good for you about making different rars for each one. I have got another new parts and this is more comfortable for put them with the rest :D

Reszo

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Okay so how do I use the full hood with mask

Merancapeman

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Great work my good man, helping to make people's ideas become reality :)

Reaction score
First Language
English
Great stuff! but the skull mask looks misplaced on the walking character. 

Bokou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Great stuff! but the skull mask looks misplaced on the walking character. 
Yea it's not my best work, I'm still really knew to this I've only been doing edits for less than 2 weeks, but the skull mask I struggled with admittedly  ;_;

If I can figure out a way to make it look better I'll be sure to update the OP

Gabrelik

Almighty Maker of Sandwiches
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
 Make sure you use a "one-up" numbering system in you generator folders, for example if you only have Cloak1_p01, the "p01" is the numbering system so this is the first cloak in your generator in RMMV. So if you don't have any other cloaks added you will have to rename my files to have p02 to be a "one-up" numbering system with the rest of your items.

I've been doing edits of a couple DLC pieces as well that I can't share cause they're DLC so my numbers kind of skip some. Hope this helps!
Thanks! I got them to upload and show ingame, but the movement of the sword is off compared to the character when in their "resting" position during battle. When the body moves down, the sword moves up and vice versa. These pieces are awesome though and that really is a minor thing. Thanks again!

PsychoByNatureX

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi really cool addons. Thanks for making this available to everybody for free. I was wondering if i can post my own addons here too? Just to keep em all together or do i have to make a new topic? PS i cant do the face addons for my stuff. Maybe you can do that if you like. Im hiring somebody to draw my own faces. I dont have enough time to post as many as you but im sure the little bit i do post can be helpful. Thanks for the input

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
No, posting your edits here would be hijacking the thread.  You should read the forum rules and the pins for this section of the forum before posting and if you have any more questions about how the forums work after reading those you can post in Site Feedback and we'd be happy to answer them.

Reaction score
First Language
German
Primarily Uses
Just checked out your scifi monocle and I LOVE it.

It's not only great work, it also shows how one can turn a generator element into something completely new just with imagination & creativity - and some pixel artist skills of course. ;)

Couch Flipper t(o.ot)

Philosopher...?
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So for anyone using these, i tried using some for the female generator as well. Some of these will need a minor edit to the

SV files to fit properly for females. I think the default female is slightly shorter so they need to be moved down to look right.

Runako

Miracle/Magic
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These are just such a great contribution to the resource package.

SOC

Be your own hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Can you add another version of the metal helm that removes the top spike and nose piece, please? Thanks!

Bokou

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can you add another version of the metal helm that removes the top spike and nose piece, please? Thanks!
Done!  BD

SOC

Be your own hero
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Awesome! Can you do the other knight helm too, please? With and without the back tassel. ^^

Reaction score
First Language
English
People keep demanding from you like you owe them something. Show him some respect. These are amazing by the way thank you for these :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Got fired from my job because they found someone more "Professional" and "Better" then me so I had more time to work on a tower defense prototype for a friend, I will upload tutorials on how to make it yourself once it's finished.
Added a modern day fridge sprite to my thread. Empty, full, and rotten versions :) enjoy
I'm on YouTube moderating for an America's Funniest Home Videos livestream. They love having me there and I know spam when I see it. Tonight I had to put 3 different people in time out due to them spamming random letters. Nobody else could chat with their messages in the way!
Mist_new.png
Some WIP of Mist's newest sprites! Tutorials are awesome and very useful!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shadowmasterfvs