Bokou's Freesources - Added Gothic Tileset

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
WOW, these are nothing short of spectacular. I cringed at how few choices MV's editor has by default. Thanks a ton!

Edit: Screw google chrome for calling these tiny files malicious, for anyone with this problem just go to the downloads section of chrome and "Recover file".
Google Chrome can be a jerk like that some times.  I remember the first time that happened to me and I couldn't figure out how to get it.

All the extra generator pieces Bokou and others have made, have really made the already nice generator so much better..

RainbowGrenade

Paint Princess
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
These are amazing!  Thank you for shqaring them! :D

danielvutran

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English! xD
Primarily Uses
u r a GOD!!! TY SO MUCH !  XD

Meike

||Telling Stories Through Games||
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
These pieces are amazing. Keep up the great work!

sasha2cool

Game Developer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
i found something i liked but i can't  download anything............

this happens alo i try to down load something and then it pops up and then exits autom aticly and takes me to the download thing

Eisenwain

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
there is a bug with the metal helm 

Last edited by a moderator:

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Google Chrome can be a jerk like that some times.  I remember the first time that happened to me and I couldn't figure out how to get it.

All the extra generator pieces Bokou and others have made, have really made the already nice generator so much better..
I wanna download but google is being a jerk... I know how to fix it but it's just annoying

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
What part of Full hood w/mask is dlc edit?

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Digging the full body scars.  Limited application, but when we want them we can finally use them.  Thank you.

Edward.T

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Chinese
Primarily Uses
About the Full Body Scars!

This is really scared mE!!

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Is there any way you could edit the Full Hood w/Mask so you can share the face file?

Reaction score
First Language
Portugues
Primarily Uses
I could not use any of the images above I already saved in the folder appears in the Generator generator more when I use nothing appears .
Can anyone help me saying what I'm missing ?

SirCumferance

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I tried to change the 'White Eyes' to pure black but it doesnt even show up, so i changed it back and still, nada.

Eye Issue.PNG

Chaos_Prime

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I'm having an oddity with the full helm with and without the tassel.

It just doesn't show up at all in the generator even though I put the files in the correct areas.

Also it doesn't show that it's color-able

junglechief

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
These are awesome, BTW. I didn't see a terms of use, I assume free for non-commercial, pm for commercial, like most stuff on here. Question, could you make one with a right handed metallic arm. Something not super high tech, steam punk style?

junglechief

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
I pasted all the files in the folders and cannot get the to work. I am currently trying to get the cloak to work. Where is the link to the face you are editing and why doesn't the back pack work either. 

Okay I managed to get it to appear on character after digging through this topic some. Can you provide a link to where you downloaded the cloak so I can get it to appear on a character portrait?

Shefflox

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
was able to download it! copied all the parts in but nothing shows up....lol i give up :(

Not even the regular mouth mask shows up for me now...which it used to before...not sure what happened.

Think I figured out the problem.  It requires having all of them, or renaming the files.  If there's no facial mark 04, no number higher than that will show up.  

This is driving me crazy...I can't get the hood face male to show up, or the sprite facial mark females to show up...i've double checked and renamed them all like 3 times.
Did you ever fix that problem? I have the same problem as you are right now, renaming them. some of them have worked when i renamed them while the ones i want most of all the metal hats, arent working :( I managed to fix one of the metal hats after renaming it but ive noticed one of them is missing the _c file.

NarikoStudios

Lover of Catgirls
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Can you make it so the eye is closed when its cut

So for battle damage they can have there eye closed like Roronoa Zoro from One Piece

Also could you make a katana version for that sword on back but have it at the side instead like a samurai thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Seems like people have stopped looking both ways before crossing the road nowadays. Blindly walking out into a into a road only ends in disaster.
Just finished planning out the skeleton of the main quest line of my new game. I'm so excited for it!
Integrating Jason Perry's japan tile set while listening to Murray Atkinson's Heaven and Earth background music.
I forgot I had an account on rpgmakercentral lol
"What do you think the best place to visit on this cold days?" "Hell..."

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
keyboardjockey