Bon Bon's MV Resources - New 1-19-16 Two New Titles for School based games

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by The Infamous Bon Bon, Nov 8, 2015.

1. The Infamous Bon Bon

The Infamous Bon Bon Executive Geek Member

First Language:
    English
    Here you can download a zip file [bonBonsMVResources1a] that includes the following files:

Spoiler

• Ace_State_and_Arrow_Icons_NoBackgrounds_MV.png
    • AceIcons.png
    • MVIconBackgrounds1.png
    • MVCharacterFaceIcons.png
    • MVCharacterIcons.png
    • MVSystemIcons.png
    • MVTilesetIcons.png
    • MVTilesetLocationIcons.png
    • MVBattlerIcons.png

Also included are some overlays (that aren't posted) that I used for icon creation in case you need them:

• BookPagesAndTitle.png
    • Sack[5 Colors].png
    • SackString[5 Colors].png

Icons - 1,966

Spoiler

I thought it might be best to provide the resources so you could make your own icons from the Ace ones since the MV icons are so general. Don't get me wrong I do like the MV icons, but mostly as skill, menu, or category icons.

Spoiler

The Ace icon set set in the 32 x 32 grid of MV for layering on top of border/ backgrounds:

[​IMG]

Ace State and Buff/ Debuff Icons with background and text removed. Also some recolors of the arrows just for fun.

[​IMG]
    Note: These will also require an Ace License to use

The MV Icons backgrounds edited so you can layer Ace RTP icons or other Ace icons like Avery's on top:

You can find a good example here

[​IMG]

The these are the faces of the characters from MV done as icons in case someone makes a Quest Log that uses Icons:

[​IMG]

Newly added 11/ 9/ 15
    MV Character Objects. I tried to avoid reducing the size of the sprites whenever possible, but it was necessary for some objects. When I did, I tried only reducing the size as much as was necessary. I mostly see these being used in messages with the show icon code for fetch quests and such, but you can certainly use them however you wish.

[​IMG]

Added 11-14-15 Location Icons. I could see these being used for a teleport skill or shown in message windows for saying where to go next or something.

[​IMG]

Added 11-15-15 Remaining Tileset Icons (about 350) including Equipment, books, storage, potions, wall junk etc.
    I did a lot a little edits and included some recolors this time. The sixth icon on the top row is the unfinished blade from the blacksmithing stuff, so it is suppose to look incomplete. Maybe it can be used for a weapon making quest or something.

Spoiler

[​IMG]

Added 11-21-15
    The system images (except the iconset itself) done as icons, including some recolors and edits.

[​IMG]

Added 11-24/25-15
    Inspired by Kloe and Yanfly's impending release of a CTB, I realized my previous face icons didn't cover all the battlers (they don't all have character sprites).
    So these are intended for a Charge Turn Battle Gauge or possible icons for a Monster Book, maybe some other creative uses. Have fun.

[​IMG]

Added 11-26-15  The Battler Icons for the Sci-Fi Resources

[​IMG]

We have that nifty character generator now so lots of you will be using your own created heroes.  So I thought I would share how I got the Battler icon images from the Actor SV images.  In the SV image go to the 6th column 2nd row.  Using a 32 x 32 grid with an offset of 11 for the width and an offset of 6 for the height.

See spoiler for example:

Spoiler

[​IMG]

Added 12-10-15 Sci-Fi Character Face Icons.

[​IMG]

Added 12-12-15 Sci-Fi Character Icons

[​IMG]

Added 12-16-15

This is the first set of icons from the Sci-Fi tilesets.  The pipes took a while and the chalk and eraser was an experiment, I hope the edits look good.

There will be another set of icons from the tilesets and then I plan to make some from the character generator though I'm still deciding the best way to do those.

[​IMG]

States:

Spoiler

The recolored states image I did - associated icons above.
    [​IMG]

Tiles:

Spoiler

I did these edits for the game I made for the Good vs. Evil contest.  These can be used as either A5 or B-E tiles. 

Note: This is not a tileset and will have to be added to a tileset to be usable.

[​IMG]

I made this just the other day because we went to this Christmas Eve at the fort thing in town and the Civil War era reenactors had some interesting talks about gambling games.  This is a sweat cloth used for a game called chuck-a-luck and could be used for other dice games.  Read about it more here.

[​IMG]

I kinda want to make a mini-game for it, but I have been slow going lately, so I thought I would share.  Fun fact:  This was made from the curtain from Door1 character image and some numbers I added.

Window Skins:

Spoiler

Added 12-19-15  Chalkboard Window skins - if you have a white background on the forum you can't see the chalk in the first version for window messages, but it's there.  This was inspired by the school window made by Enterbrain for VX/ Ace, but it was made entirely with MV resources.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Generator Parts:

Spoiler

Added 12-20-15 Generator Part rearranged - Knight Visor

I moved it to Accessory 1 so it would appear below Front Hair.  It doesn't look good with all front hair, but it looks better than Accessory 2 does with some.

I did it for both Male and Female and yes it recolors properly (which is a lot harder to do than you think).

Get it here.

[​IMG]

Edits by other people:

Kloe has some on her thread here

Wehtam did an iconset with the backgrounds and ace icons here

Credits: Enterbrain (for Ace based resources as labeled), Kadokawa, and The Infamous Bon Bon
    Terms:

• Free to use commercially or non-commercially if you have an MV license.  You will also need an Ace license if you use the Ace icons or Ace icon edits.
    • Free to edit and post said edits as long as they use my terms (aka no charging people for edits of my stuff) and provide a link on this thread so people can get edits.
    • No adding to master resource things with other artists or "artists"(like myself).  Such as, but not limited to, adding my icons to iconsheets with a bunch of other icons from other people.
    • As long as no one else is credited (none currently) you can use these in plugin demos, event systems, tutorials, etc. if you like, but if you could please leave a link to the thread or demo so people can see how to use said images.

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
    Epicism, Nenen, MrDestroyer and 65 others like this.
  2. dhofari9

dhofari9 Villager Member

First Language:
    arabic
    This is so good

nice work my friend

The Infamous Bon Bon likes this.
  3. Liak

Liak Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    German
    Awesome! :) Thanks a lot for the templates there. Even though I am still looking to use icons other than those MV ones, the backgrounds might come in handy.

4. Kaazman

Kaazman Villager Member

First Language:
    English
    The face icons are brilliant.
    (Especially the chicken)

5. GrandmaDeb

GrandmaDeb Modern Exteriors Posted! Veteran

Ha, I was going to fav the chicken icon, myself. =]

Ty for this.

6. BloodletterQ

BloodletterQ Chaotic Neutral Assassin Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    Thanks for the share! If you don't mind, some of use aren't using the original stat terms so I think it might be handy if you consider the buff/debuff icons without the text.

7. The Infamous Bon Bon

First Language:
    English
    I have those edits I did for Ace.  I will probably get those reformatted and up sooner than later.

Yeah I really enjoyed the chicken too.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2015
  8. The Infamous Bon Bon

First Language:
    English
    Newly added 11/ 8/ 15

Ace State and Buff/ Debuff Icons with background and text removed. Also some recolors of the arrows just for fun.

[​IMG]

Note:  These will also require an Ace License to use

Added to OP

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2015
  9. The Infamous Bon Bon

First Language:
    English
    Newly added 11/ 9/ 15

MV Character Objects.  I tried to avoid reducing the size of the sprites whenever possible, but it was necessary for some objects.  When I did, I tried only reducing the size as much as was necessary.  I mostly see these being used in messages with the show icon code for fetch quests and such, but you can certainly use them however you wish.

[​IMG]

Added to OP.

DBDragoner likes this.
  10. Riff

Riff Eorzean Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    These are so helpful. Lots of options to do with them. Appreciate it. Keep 'em coming! :)

11. The Infamous Bon Bon

First Language:
    English
    Added 11-14-15 Location Icons.  I could see these being used for a teleport skill or shown in message windows for saying where to go next or something.

[​IMG]
    Added to OP.

DBDragoner and GrandmaDeb like this.
  12. The Infamous Bon Bon

First Language:
    English
    Added 11-15-15 Remaining Tileset Icons (about 350) including Equipment, books, storage, potions, wall junk etc.

I did a lot a little edits and included some recolors this time.  The sixth icon on the top row is the unfinished blade from the blacksmithing stuff, so it is suppose to look incomplete.  Maybe it can be used for a weapon making quest or something.

[​IMG]
    Added to OP.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
    DBDragoner, GrandmaDeb and Yudzster like this.
  13. Sythian Bard

Sythian Bard Self Proclaimed Beard Extraordinaire Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    These are wonderful. A great addition to the collection. Thanks so much.

14. 10kk

10kk Parallel Process irl Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you so much for the 32x32 ace icons, so hard to find high quality things for MV. So helpful for me, as i'm trying to learn how to draw icons myself and the blank MV template/squares help a ton too. <3

15. Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of Christmas Kloe Ghost of a Princess Seagull Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    This is reallyreallyreallyreally awesome! My favourite icon (Yes I have a favourite) is the snowman! He looks so happy and relaxed!  :)

16. The Infamous Bon Bon

First Language:
    English
    Glad everyone is enjoying them.

I had thirty more done and then GIMP errored out on me and it wiped everything out and corrupted the first 16 I had actually saved, which sucked. I have vacation next week so expect more soon.

17. JAD94

JAD94 The lunar knight Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Incredible work, thank you so much

18. ??????

?????? Diabolical Codemaster Veteran

First Language:
    Binary
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    You should put all these in a single zip file download or something, that would be nice :)

19. The Infamous Bon Bon

First Language:
    English
    I probably will after I finish the icons.  I still got the system images and all the Sci-Fi related icons to go.  Maybe I will break it up into two, the Fantasy and the Sci-Fi, in which case I will have a zip sooner than later for the Fantasy ones.

?????? likes this.
  20. feckyeslife

feckyeslife Sleepy Cat Mom Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I love the map icons. They're perfect for quest destinations!

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015