Bon Bon's MV Resources - New 1-19-16 Two New Titles for School based games

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Added 11-21-15

The system images (except the iconset itself) done as icons, including some recolors and edits.

The recolored states image I did - associated icons above.

Added to OP.

10kk

Parallel Process irl
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Do you mind if I recolor some of the listed VX icons for my projects?

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
These are really great and I am amazed by the huge amount of awesome stuff you bring out! Thank you!  :rwink:

EDIT: Maybe make icons for some of the battlers? That may be slightly crazy sounding but if you want to? (If you do PLEASE do a Behemoth, its just the cutest thing ever)

Last edited by a moderator:

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
As per Dekita's request I made a zip file with everything created thus far:  Dropbox Link

• Ace_State_and_Arrow_Icons_NoBackgrounds_MV.png
  • AceIcons.png
  • MVIconBackgrounds1.png
  • MVCharacterFaceIcons.png
  • MVCharacterIcons.png
  • MVSystemIcons.png
  • MVTilesetIcons.png
  • MVTilesetLocationIcons.png
      Also included are some overlays (that aren't posted) that I used for icon creation in case you need them:

• BookPagesAndTitle.png
  • Sack[5 Colors].png
  • SackString[5 Colors].png
EDIT: Maybe make icons for some of the battlers? That may be slightly crazy sounding but if you want to? (If you do PLEASE do a Behemoth, its just the cutest thing ever)
I'm worried about it being so small that no one can see it.  Of course I will just do the face part probably to help mitigate this, but it could still be hard.  I wish there was a character sprite for the behemoth because that would be easier.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I'm worried about it being so small that no one can see it.  Of course I will just do the face part probably to help mitigate this, but it could still be hard.  I wish there was a character sprite for the behemoth because that would be easier.
Thats exactly what I was thinking... Also I will try to find a Behemoth sprite since it would literally be the greatest MV sprite ever!

EDIT: I cant find one, but I'll go put in a request.

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Inspired by Kloe and Yanfly's impending release of a CTB, I realized my previous face icons didn't cover all the battlers (they don't all have character sprites).

The reason why some battlers have multiple icons is just in case you have the enemy have multiple parts that each count as separate monsters.

So these are intended for a Charge Turn Battle Gauge or possible icons for a Monster Book, maybe some other creative uses. Have fun.

Added to OP.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Inspired by Kloe and Yanfly's impending release of a CTB, I realized my previous face icons didn't cover all the battlers (they don't all have character sprites).

The reason why some battlers have multiple icons is just in case you have the enemy have multiple parts that each count as separate monsters.

So these are intended for a Charge Turn Battle Gauge or possible icons for a Monster Book, maybe some other creative uses. Have fun.

Added to OP.
Yay! Its soooooo cool! My favorite is the Behemoth since it's always been cute but with this really zoomed on one its even cuter!!!

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Happy Thanksgiving everyone  :)

Today I begin making the Sci-Fi Icons, so expect many more to follow.

Added 11-26-15  The Battler Icons for the Sci-Fi Resources

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Kloe did some recolors of my icons and shared them with me.  She said it would be okay to post them so you guys could use them too.  The darkened ones are for if something (in or outside battle) were to change you to a shadow for example.  I love the Behemoth recolor myself.

Make sure you credit Kloe as well if you use these.

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Sword recolors are always useful and the cluster of hearts could be used for a charm spell and many other things.  My favorite is the Heart Wand.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Sword recolors are always useful and the cluster of hearts could be used for a charm spell and many other things.  My favorite is the Heart Wand.
Thanks, and again, no credit needed!

Also It was meant to be a spear, but now that I look at it, it does look like a wand...   :headshake:   :(

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thanks, and again, no credit needed!

Also It was meant to be a spear, but now that I look at it, it does look like a wand...   :headshake:   :(
What Icons are all in the eye of the beholder.  Let's just say its versatile.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
What Icons are all in the eye of the beholder. Let's just say its versatile.
Couldnt agree more :D

(Not double posting, its been more than 72 hours)

May I just add that these icons work AMAZINGLY well with Yanfly's CTB, as in if you are planning on using Yanfly CTB these are the most useful icons EVER!! :D :) :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

redrawing one of three my VNM protags
I'm making my game in both English and Portuguese. I wonder if I should add Spanish too? :v
Thinking about picking up Luna Engine, but also wondering if I should wait to see if it goes on sale.
So looks like the last Star Wars movie sucked. We feared George would kill his own legacy after Episode 1. But look like he handed off to others to put it out of its misery. Does that count as assisted suicide?
Brother made thumbnails for my Lets Plays. He's a swood dude.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magicvampire582