Bon Bon's MV Resources - New 1-19-16 Two New Titles for School based games

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
We have that nifty character generator now so lots of you will be using your own created heroes.  So I thought I would share how I got the Battler icon images from the Actor SV images.  In the SV image go to the 6th column 2nd row.  Using a 32 x 32 grid with an offset of 11 for the width and an offset of 6 for the height.

See spoiler for example:

I've been so distracted lately after getting the full version of MV and the kids and such, but I haven't forgotten about the icons.  I will hopefully get the rest of the Sci-Fi Icons done sooner than later.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Ghost of a Princess Seagull
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Thank you! The format for those are really useful since as you said, sprites using the character generator could use a icon!

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Kloe, I appreciate the effort, but that's not what the exception is for.  It's still double posting and I've merged them.

Ilan14

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
I really love these icons! And the tutorial for making CTB icons is going to be really useful when I make a game with CTB.

Thank you for these! :D

TheOuthest

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
This is quality work right here. All these icon will help a lot of people with their projects

By the way, could you make icons for the Cover Art Package chars? That is, if someone hasn´t made them yet

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
This is quality work right here. All these icon will help a lot of people with their projects

By the way, could you make icons for the Cover Art Package chars? That is, if someone hasn´t made them yet
Well the problem is not that he could but whether he could post them... The answer would probably e no since the Cover Art is a paid resource and there is no way to tell if people have it or not!

The otherday I asked archelia about things like this and she replyed

"Yes you can  :)

As long as it's not a DLC"

Cover Art characters are considered DLC so he can make them but he cant post them...

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses

Unfortunately Kloe is right, because it is DLC I can't post them.

But if you go to this post I showed how you can make the Battler Icons, from the SV images.  If you need a guide on how to make other ones, let me know and I will see if I can come up with some instructions/ tutorials.

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Now for some tile edits I made a while ago and a new one.

I did these edits for the game I made for the Good vs. Evil contest.  These can be used as either A5 or B-E tiles.

Note: This is not a tileset and will have to be added to a tileset to be usable.

I made this just the other day because we went to this Christmas Eve at the fort thing in town and the Civil War era reenactors had some interesting talks about gambling games.  This is a sweat cloth used for a game called chuck-a-luck and could be used for other dice games.  Read about it more here.

I kinda want to make a mini-game for it, but I have been slow going lately, so I thought I would share.  Fun fact:  This was made from the curtain from Door1 character image and some numbers I added.

DBDragoner

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
I love theses. I'm gonna try my hand at doing a CTB battle system. These are perfect for it. Plus with that tutoral I can add in my own chars too. Thank you so much. ^.^

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I will just note (Since it says to in the OP) that I have posted some edits on my thread HERE. Most of them are on this post already but there are a few more!  :D

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@Kloe - Thank you, this provides proof that some people actually read Term of Use.

Added 12-16-15

This is the first set of icons from the Sci-Fi tilesets.  The pipes took a while and the chalk and eraser was an experiment, I hope the edits look good.

There will be another set of icons from the tilesets and then I plan to make some from the character generator though I'm still deciding the best way to do those.

Ghost of Christmas Kloe

Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
@Kloe - Thank you, this provides proof that some people actually read Term of Use.

Added 12-16-15

This is the first set of icons from the Sci-Fi tilesets.  The pipes took a while and the chalk and eraser was an experiment, I hope the edits look good.

There will be another set of icons from the tilesets and then I plan to make some from the character generator though I'm still deciding the best way to do those.

{Image}
Thank you thank you! I needed a chair super badly!! Thank you!  BD   :)   BD

The Infamous Bon Bon

Executive Geek
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Added 12-19-15  Chalkboard Window skins - if you have a white background on the forum you can't see the chalk in the first version for window messages, but it's there.  This was inspired by the school window made by Enterbrain for VX/ Ace, but it was made entirely with MV resources.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

It's almost new year, again!
Succesfully finished a quest of saving my kitty who fell from a wall!

+25XP

MrKiwi leveled up!
MrKiwi learned how to save his kitty!
Final sprint for me, although a long one. If everything goes well, I'll graduate by the end of the year. Then I'll have to take the Bar classes and exams (4 months), then I'm off to practicing law (as an intern for 6 months, paid of course, then I'll be a full fledged attorney).
I think there is something wrong with my cat. He is acting CATatonic.
Want to find a quick answer? Say the wrong one and SOMEONE will fall all over themselves to correct you.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noppawat