Border - Chapter I - The Music!

PianoJam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hello everyone,

I'd like to briefly introduce myself - I'm Jam, and I am creating all the music assets for Grayborder's project: Border.

I have produced a video which at long last shows for the first time to the public, some of the music I have been making thus far for the game. I am working closely alongside Gray which means I get to experience the game and the atmosphere he creates, and make music that actually suits the environment he produces. You can find more updates over at our personal blog here: FallenValkyrieStudio.

So without further ado, I hope you won't mind me jumping right in with the video. Please feel free to leave comments and feedback, and of course questions - I will try and get back to you as soon as possible!

'Till next time,

Jam

Last edited by a moderator:

Palsa

General of Aurda
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Excellent compositions, and the artwork looks gorgeous. :D

PianoJam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much!

I will pass on the compliments on the artwork to Gray.

Whilst I'm here, I might as well mention that I now have a new MIDI keyboard which has, apart from anything else, pressure sensitivity. In short, this means the texture of the piano parts in particular will sound a LOT better. It also makes other instruments sound more genuine too. I'm certainly pumped to compose some more music anyway!

Elenstria

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Really liking the deep composition. It has hints of Highlander, Mulan and console games. Keep up the good work. Can't wait to hear the entire collection.

PianoJam

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Thank you very much, Elenstria.
A lot of thought has gone into creating pieces of music that suit and compliment the area or event it will be used for. So I'm glad that others are enjoying the music and that it doesn't just sound right only in my head!

I'm sure once the demo of Border comes out I will have more to share.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

A group of Game creators and others who trying to revive the Feel of Multiplayer and TOWN/ROLEPLAY games
Wow, lots of RPG Maker MV stuff on sale on Steam for 50%-75% off. Steam, why you not tell me?!
looking for help on top secret project
The nick "Toeuia" that I'm using comes from a, idk, you okay the chess game while chit chatting them. The first two are students. Then you know, finally, the champion, and then the champion's sensei. I played like this so many times until suddenly there's another chess master. Very naive but super smart. After he lost, he kinda advised me not to give up on chest. Because the next one was never seen beaten. Touya.
I'm currently playing Ara Fell - I can see why it's had generally good reviews. The exploration aspect is pretty strong and the writing is passable.

The game auto-saves and offers an option to turn back just before each major combat, and immediately brings the player back to the last position saved when there's a TPK. Convenient at the very least.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
funland