Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
@Mouser - Greenlight has a section for in-development games...

Grayborders

Maniac, Lunatic, Crazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
Amigo, from what i've seen you have good story, cool characters and a very strong lore. The game's presentation is top notch! You've got artistic skills, and that is a must.

You've got a solid base to work from, and you must have proud in what you have accomplished so far. I can only see this keeping getting better and better.

My advice, just keep going  even if the kickstarter does not happen. A few bumps on the way is to be expected! I've been doing a game for 5 years, and when i release it i'm sure all that time and effort i put into it will be worth it ;)

Best of luck!
Thanks, but we changed engines, its now being made under game maker,  already have a much better base, its a shame rpg maker is under supported, lacks many many key features, and held back by terrible outdated tech.

Engr. Adiktuzmiko

Chemical Engineer, Game Developer, Using BlinkBoy'
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Tagalog
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
oh GM... I used to use it, made a some kinda Pacman inspired game, years before I stumbled upon RM... :)

I was planning to make my own game from scratch but my lack of artistic powers right now is blocking me... XD

Last edited by a moderator:

Grayborders

Maniac, Lunatic, Crazy
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Hungarian
Primarily Uses
oh GM... I used to use it, made a some kinda Pacman inspired game, years before I stumbled upon RM... :)

I was planning to make my own game from scratch but my lack of artistic powers right now is blocking me... XD
It is updated a lot nowdays, it can even use tils if someone so desires. I like RM and will never foget it for putting me on my path, but its terrible outdated, in every aspect. The only thing it have over other engines is the rtp(and out of the box engine setup), and the millions of art assets ppl made for it. But since i make my own assets, GM unlocked a huge door for me.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm feeling rough today, a bit too many last night I'd say. Still have no choice to work on Corpse Mansion. That and I got. bunch of sales last night. I was like wtf this morning, next payout is gonna be nice at least.
I'm just so close to replacing LUK with a different stat, maybe DEX but we'll see.
Slapped together a title screen and working on some dungeon clutter + portraits for Dubhghaill and Einar. Usual CW for minor body horror wrt Einar
QVLJIgD.png

OaPcYUy.png

r55FiUJ.png

EIgO94y.png
cT1V4nb.png
>studying for months for an exam
>does exam
>waits 3 months for the results to come out
>me trying to login, incorrect password
>I get recovery password
>me trying to login, incorrect password

What the heck. As a son of a Karen, I'm going to file a few complaints.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jimproringtones