Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
BossBattleBuildBoutRMW_Blog-Header_en.png

The Boss Battle Build Bout is at an end and it is time to announce our winners! It was a hard decision for our internal judges, and we're sure it was an incredibly hard choice for our voters as well.

There were so many good entries, it is hard to pick just one. Congratulations to everyone who turned in an entry. And now, without further ado, our winners:

Final Boss (Komodo Choice)
@mooglerampage (Entry)

That One Boss (Fan Choice)
@Eliaquim (Entry)

Thanks again to everyone who participated! Prizes, both coupons and badge awards, will be sent out next week!​

ATT_Turan

Forewarner of the Black Wind
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Quick question (maybe for @Touchfuzzy ?) - the OP says rewards would be sent out "next week" from the 12th, but I haven't received anything for participation.

Was that delayed generally, or am I missing something?

(I was just looking at picking up something in the shop, which prompted me to think of it)

Eliaquim

Hakuen Studio
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Portuguese - Br
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
Quick question (maybe for @Touchfuzzy ?) - the OP says rewards would be sent out "next week" from the 12th, but I haven't received anything for participation.

Was that delayed generally, or am I missing something?

(I was just looking at picking up something in the shop, which prompted me to think of it)
Yeah, I was just about to make a post about it too.

RPGMakerWeb

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
First Language
RPG Maker
Primarily Uses
RMMZ
All prizes and badges SHOULD be awarded now.

If you participated and have not received a PM from this account with your Degica Shop code, or have not received your badge, please PM @Touchfuzzy

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Guys, I made a trailer! And, I also launched the Steam page! If you would like to support the game, please Wishlist it :ahappy: ->
working on some tilesets _ノ乙(、ン、)_

CIBl8xT.png

Oq8WKHX.png
aww man, color hex code #C4C4C4 doesn't work for the tint value in this scene I need something darker, which stinks just because I liked that one it was my favorite plastic explosive three times...#696969 (nice) should work better (WHY IS MY BRAIN LIKE THIS)
Tell it to me straight, doc. If I've been trying to piece together a "shorter" game to learn stuff outside of game jams... am I just running away from my WIP? :v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dolodame