Status
Not open for further replies.

ToriKlepto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
So I just bought the "Horror Theme Park Set- NightmareLand" DLC. Everything looked fine until I actually tried placing tiles on a map. The background of each tile is all light green on the map! Not transparent how it should be! Does anyone know how to fix this? I'd like to get my money's worth and progress in the creation of my game. Thank you.

P.S. I have absolutely no experience or idea about "parallax mapping," if that has something to do with it.

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
When you import tiles which have a background color using Resource Manager, it should come up with a dialogue box asking you about transparent/translucent.  Click on the green background so that it shows up in the 'transparent' box.

ToriKlepto

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
@ksjp17 Oh my Lord! Thank you for the fast reply! Much appreciated!

Alexandr_7

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Russian
Primarily Uses
So. I want to address DLC "HorrorThemeParkSet - NightmareLand" for RPG Maker VX Ace
Not for all "Characters\Actors" there are "Facesets".
Can they be bought or found for free?

_Shadow_

Tech Magician Level:
Reaction score
First Language
Greek
Primarily Uses
RMMZ

@Alexandr_7 , please refrain from necro-posting in a thread. Necro-posting is posting in a thread that has not had posting activity in over 30 days. You can review our forum rules here. Thank you.

Also, the question is really unrealated to the original post.

Closing.

P.S. Don't get intimmidated by the blue messages.
Let me inform you that if you want you can open a thread with your issue.
It's better for you since you will get help and most important, it's not against the forum rules. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Steam page is now live!
1632768058957.png
just discovered thig game called Willowbrooke Post... beautiful artstyle if I do say so myself... does anyone know what this kind of style is called??
In one of my game projects, I am working on an arena where you can fight combatants or bet on monsters, and, man, it is taking so long, lmao. I do not think that it helps that I am using an evented combat system with a lot of things that I have to edit.
Time to take a little break from the project to work on another for Skyrim. Shouldn't take too long, as it's just fulfilling an easy to do request(more than likely I'll get beaten to the punch but...) this also gives me an excuse to play Skyrim again LOL.
Dawg.gifKhat.gif
I made two new friends today. I'm not sure which style I like the best..?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mladjone