Cqualt

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Hey guys! so ive been searching and tinkering but cannot figure out something so i thought i'd make a thread...

now.. ive been trying to make it so that when you push a "boulder" on ice it will slide until it hits into a wall or "dry" spot to step on
then stand still or break after or whatever u want it to do... the problem is the sliding the event until it stops.

i know you can do this with the player via region events yanfly plugin but cant figure out how to do it with events...
any thoughts? love to hear them!

OktoberLove

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Set movement route. Make sure to select repeat movements and skip if cannot move

MushroomCake28

KAMO Studio
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I'm assuming you're using RPG Maker MV.

I've moved this thread to RPG Maker MV. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

The answer is to set a movement route and tick the "skip" box. This will mean that the boulder will move until it gets stuck.

Cqualt

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Thanks for your help guys, i know it seems really easy sometimes, i guess sometimes im just in it so deep i forget other ways of how to do it.. lol

the way i conquered this for other people is

Boulder : Skip and Wait, Away from player x times. direction fix if u dont want roll movement

Thanks guys!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Hosting a private game jam...might have smthng to post soon if I can fix these dang parallaxes.
Oof it's been a while...well I'm back to stay!
Gosh I hate fireworks. Especially if you cant even see em. Its just noise. Noise that scares my pets.
Some (totally) differfent (more traditional) Goblin faces...

what do you guys think?
My game = 4.5k hours, 4 years+ and should be done in 3 weeks!!

OMG so excited!

I plan to finish before my b day, July 21st.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
viewtifuljoe