RMVXA Box Head Boy - a game about square headed people.

stoovan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Box Head Boy puts you in the shoes of Bob. A threat from space is slowly making its voyage to the planet Bob and the rest of his existing race lives. Your objective is simple, stop it. But what happens after that. Does it end? That's for you to decide.

gameplay.png

As you go around in the universe of Box Head Boy, its best to keep your eyes peeled. If you can even call those "I" shaped pupils eyes. With secrets to be found and and people to help you on your quest. Depending on what you find and who you get changes the games universe around you. Want a bit of action? than go find action. You want crazy? go find crazy stuff to do. What about romance, adventure, Science Fiction and even horror. Its all at your finger tips to see what this universe has for you. Giving you a choice on what you want to do. Do you want save the world from total destruction because you enjoy the world you live in? or do you want to destroy it for how bad it treated you? The choice is up to you.

cast.png
Strangers, friends, cat people, demons, ghost, robots and even your pet dog and more. The world is full of odd characters to befriend or to make enemies with. Some big or small. Some mean or peaceful. Some stupid or smarter than you. Depending on your choice of characters to take with you, the game can either be a cakewalk or a world of pain.
character draft.png
(^very rough (poorly made) character draft^)
faq.png
I am always here to answer any questions. Currently the game is just a garbage fire of sprites and music. Witch means at the moment I don't have any screenshots. I'll be updating the game monthly depending on if I made any progress. Hope you enjoy it.

Last edited:

stoovan

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
I currently update my work on a discord server. If you wana talk about games, share your work or just wana see any updates on the game than its up to you ( https://discord.gg/TCy8ZAh )

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

That moment when you post the wrong download link to your game and wonder why it got so few downloads... :mad:
Trying to make it so my map is cleared of "random" events after the player leaves the map... to little success >.<
Had my first interaction with a legit homophobe concerning one of my games today. Tempting to engage, but pointless.
The BIGGEST immersion breaker for Sword Art Online is that Kirito keeps finding overpowered playstyles using "bad things nobody uses cuz its bad". Players WILL use bad gear BECAUSE it's bad.
When I said I'd make 20 games in 2020, I scared myself. Now it's mid-February, and I've made 6 games. So I got this. But, then again...do I got this?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oli25511