Boy Clothing Generator Parts (RMMV)

Discussion in 'Resource Requests' started by Conflictx3, Aug 20, 2018.

1. Conflictx3

Conflictx3 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Resource Type: male child generator parts (Face,TV.TVD.SV,Variation)

Maker Format: MV

Description: good evening all! i'm pretty new to this forum and MV but not to RPG maker! i purchased MV 3 days ago when i saw the $20 sale! i've recently educated myself on how to add generator parts but i've come to quite the wall, im in dire need of male clothing for kid generator, thanks to great people like marble fox & pearl484 i've got a BUTT-LOAD of new kid gen options but im still stuck with that 1 dress you get with the default RMMV. i have a few gen parts of clothing from googling and searching the forums but no complete sets, mainly TV parts

as i mentioned i'm new so im sure theres plenty of spots i haven't looked in and i would love to be pointed in the right direction, i DO NOT have the steam version of MV (purchased it here), and personally i feel its crazy i have to pay $30 for a season pass that might not be compatible with my copy of MV just to get the DLC pack 4 children gen set valued at $10 that they don't seem to want to sell seperately.

appreciate all and any help! mainly fantasy/medievil looks if possible!

2. whtdragon

whtdragon Resource Staff Restaff

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    N/A
    me and hiddenone made quite a few generator parts that got released as part of the restaff month:
    https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/restaff-july-2018.98597/

if it's children outfits you're specifically looking for, there's two that we converted from the default NPCs, and two swimsuit outfits. It's not a lot but it's more then that one single dress at least.

Conflictx3 likes this.
  3. Conflictx3

Conflictx3 Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Thank you even tha is a huge start, i saw some of your work in pearl's folder, I haven't gotten to installing them yet but thank you in advance and will credit in my project!!

4. LUKElcs

LUKElcs Veteran Veteran

United States, Michigan, some place in Michigan
    First Language:
    English
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    I checked out the link and downloaded a few of the things for the kid generator, and am curious exactly
    how I use them. any advice? I'm pretty new to MV.