Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Resource Type: Brains for Icon set.

Maker Format: VX Ace

Art Style: Ace RTP

Description: Something that made in the VX ACE art style. I thought I saw one with a body parts set. But now I can't find it. Any help would be appreciated.

slimmmeiske2

Little Red Riding Hood
Global Mod
Reaction score
First Language
Dutch
Primarily Uses
RMXP
Avery has a brain icon (and some more) in her VXAce section (you can find it under Holiday):

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

would i get in trouble if i didn't take out the computer icons on my fake computer screen i had Discord, Messanger, and rpg maker up
Auto-Adjust Text Outline, Run Common Events on Transfer | RPG Maker News #111

I sweep the floor. My brother, "You didn't do a good job. There are dust bunnies everywhere." He sweeps the floor weeks later. "I just swept. Why are there dust bunnies everywhere?" Me," Guess you didn't do a good enough job."
Today, I tortured my internet by downloading 20 files at once and then I played a guessing game as to which would finish their download first :kaojoy:
Oh god, just watched HawkZombie's stream of my game and realised that *none* of the branching scenes work properly. One has no character graphic, one soft locks due to a passability issue, and one doesn't have its autorun set to the right trigger. I've got first prize in the bag, baby.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
egekaia