swag_see_saw

Warper
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
IGM
Hello, RPG developers. What are the elements for making a brand in the gaming industry? How do you make your game a brand?

overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hmmmm, BroCoG hasn't gotten far enough along to really be "branded" yet.

Ninjakillzu

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
Shorter names are better. It's easier to remember, and no one wants to say "The Battle of the Elemental Crystals: Harold's Tale of Adventure, Magic, Strife, and a Mouthful that keeps going on".

Clear branding that grabs the attention of potential players.

overlordmikey

BroCo. Gaming
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Shorter names are better. It's easier to remember, and no one wants to say "The Battle of the Elemental Crystals: Harold's Tale of Adventure, Magic, Strife, and a Mouthful that keeps going on".

Clear branding that grabs the attention of potential players.
I don't know - there was and some extent still is a trend of Manga/Light Novels that are named with absurdly long names. Although I kinda agree in that I don't think this usually transfers over to games.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Changed my avatar, goodbye Alan Sugar, hello George Carlin (one of my favorite human beings ever)
If you still don't subscribe our Polish channel please consider it :)
1.png
Who wants to see my review of the worst star wars movie? This movie has all the excitement of being on Jury Duty of the most boring case ever about trade negotiations.
A lot to learn to make a game. Can I handle it?
I've been working on status effects since last thursday, and today I finished the core mechanic of Zombie, Teleport, Curse and Recall. Zombie and Curse are lacking a few things to make them complete atm. Teleport though is the "HAHA" spell for some of my mobs, but can "NOPE" at them with Recall.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadAtticProductions