Instant Ramen Connoisseur
- Jan 19, 2015
- Reaction score
- First Language
- Primarily Uses
Update 1.1BravelyTitleScreen is a plugin for the RPG Maker MV with the goal of mimicking the title screen from Bravely Second: End Layer in RPG Maker MV. Its fully compatible with RMMV 1.6.1 and also might work with 1.5.x but lower version are not supported because of missing ES6 compatibility.
*This version includes all planned features and therefore is complete. I will still fix bugs if found and maybe add new features if someone needs them.
- You can now use an image as your game's title! With an image as the game's title, you are not longer limited by the font options of RMMV. Just create an image and format it to you liking in the image creation software of your choice. Instructions are included in the plugin you can read them within the plugin manager.
- Scrolling can now be adjusted! Choose between 3 different scrolling modes.
- There is now a choice between using the RMMV native bitmap based TilingSprite and the texture based PIXI TilingSprite. Switching to the RMMV nativ method may result in better performance under certain circumstances.
- Fixed the issue which prevented changing the scrolling image to another one.
Download Version 1.1:
Download Plugin on Itch.io
The plugin is Plug-and-Play. Just put BravelyTitleScreen into the js/plugins folder within your project. After this open your RPG Maker MV Editor and press F10 to open the Plugin Manager. Now select BravelyTitleScreen in the dropdown selection and press OK & Apply.
Now you can tweak the settings within Plugin Manager and change the background color, scrolling background image, font sizes and more.
- Vertical Scrolling and features
You are allowed to use this plugin in non-commercial and commercial plugins as long as you credit Critcap within your release. Furthermore you are also allowed to modify the plugin for private use and distribute it within your project.
You are not allowed to sell, re-upload or in any form redistribute the original plugin or personal modified versions outside of your projects. Its also not permitted to use any of the code within as base for new plugins