First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

BrawlToPerish-Sample.png

Engine

RPG Maker MV

My position

Story director, artist, map designer, project manager and play-tester.

Positions that are needed

Co-Artist.

Who are you?

Who am I you may wonder? I am just an upcoming game maker that just wants to spread his story of his game, I have had this story of my game since I was only seven years old, it has been stuck in my mind for so long that once I got the opportunity to start making games, I just couldn't help but start making it.

How many people are in your team?

There is currently one composer and a programmer with me in this project. @DOComposerSageMode21 (programmer does not have an account)

What is the game about?

This project that I am working on is a unique Action RPG game that has it's own unique music and battle system.

What is unique about this game?
What is so unique about my project, is that it has so many properties that most games don't have, such as:
1. Simple, yet fun battle system, what do I mean by that? Well, most RPG's just have a still image or just a sideview of a battle and nothing is really interesting as it's all RNG, but my battle system that my lovely brother is making is going to be a fun Bullet Hell battle system with each character having its own unique style of fighting.

2. Really simple art, the majority of games have so many weird quirks and art that just gives your eyes so much stress, you can't even focus on anything because of how much everything is detailed. Luckily, my project's art style is going to be really simple, it will be balanced, it won't be too simple that it looks like a child's drawing and it wouldn't look too complex that your eyes get strained in a couple of minutes of just playing.
Although I have mentioned that I am in need of help from other artists to make this game, another artist will make this project meet the standard that it is reaching for.

3. The storyline, although it may seem basic on paper, the final product is completely different than anyone thinks, it's gives you a fresh feel of what a fun simple RPG game is supposed to be like, it has cool quirks that no other/not a lot of games have done before. Most RPG's are just kill everything and continue on, and some like Toby Fox's game, Undertale, where he added the mechanic of befriending other monsters, well, my game is completely different, where killing is important, but if you don't kill anything, you get the bad ending of the game, even though it may seem like the exact opposite of what Undertale's system is, the final product will be much different and a breath of fresh air.

4. The music, the music is made by one person, David (@DOComposerSageMode21 ), he is such a lovely person to work with, he has the ability to create such amazing tracks that I am sure that once he finishes all of the tracks, it will be really good, other then the fact that the music is good, it also reminds you of what you are playing, what you are doing, it doesn't force you on how to feel, it gives you the choice to choose what you want to feel whether it would be an emotional moment or a happy moment.

How many people do you need in your team?
Since I am now currently working with two other people, I only need one more person and that is it, I don't like having a lot of teammates as it would be a mess project controlling each person, also, the game won't have it's authenticity if it would be made by more than 5 people.

The basic synopsis:
An average person by the name of Victor wants to become a hero, he is inspired by his role model, Charles Justice. After Victor begs Charles for him to train him, Charles reluctantly agrees, Charles makes Victor train his heart out, until they meet Narnia, the third wheel of the group, she is now with them, and all of the three together, they become the world's strongest fighters.

What do I need from Artists?
I need a Co-Artist to help with backgrounds/cut scene images/battle sprites
I will help with whatever is too hard or too much of a lengthy process.

How to Contact me?
PM me that you want to join and send me
your discord username/number and I will add you.

Credit
You will be credited for everything you do, and you may even
have your own character in the game.

Thank you for reading.

PM me if you are interested to join us and help me make
this project and I will make sure to respond as fast as I can.

You will be sent the time/workload of what you will do.

Last edited:

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um, I just wanted to make it straight: "There will not be any payment as this is a voluntary job, but, if the project is successful, you will get a percentage.", so you want to sell your game, but there is no payment until you earn the money? It's a bit unfair and disincentive.
You should define it at the beginning.

Edit: You should post more about the game itself, some screenshots, too? If it's volunteering, it is in your interest to get someone interested in your idea.

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um, I just wanted to make it straight: "There will not be any payment as this is a voluntary job, but, if the project is successful, you will get a percentage.", so you want to sell your game, but there is no payment until you earn the money? It's a bit unfair and disincentive.
You should define it at the beginning.
Really sorry! What I meant was that the money that I earn from the project will be split for everyone, as I don't have enough money to pay, yet. It's the only way I can do it. I'm really sorry if it is unfair, but I cannot do it any other way.

EDIT: text has been edited

Last edited:

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
bump we are still looking for second artist

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright since it's been two days, I will bump this thread but also give an update.

I have finished the entire crew for the game, all that's left is the fighting animations for
some of those characters. (Which is what I need help with.)

Everyone is here!.png

The characters are not fully shown to not spoil anything. (Some characters are not on the screen).

If anyone is still interested to volunteer, PM your discord and I will add you as quickly as I can.

Edit: Both needed roles in this project are useful, especially the scripter.

Last edited:

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
bump, we are still recruiting

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump, I have updated some of the characters in the project as the looked wonkey, also I have created a youtube channel for all the updates, devlogs and sountrack releases.

(Not sure if I can show the link to the channel but if I can then I will edit this post and put it on here.)

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump.
I have changed the entire recruitment script

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am bumping but I am going to give some amazing news.
The Demo for my game is in the making! Soon I will showcase my demo to a few of my friends and family to get a few opinions about it after I make it.
This project is super huge and overwhelming to make.
If anyone is up to volunteer to help, it would be so awesome.
Thank you for all my friends and family who are supporting me into making this game and finally making my dream project.

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, update time!
Some minor news as of now, I am going to have to make few more characters to fit the background and such, I also am 60% done with the story script of one of the endings (If it is done, then all the other endings would be much easier to write).
I am really excited to start making the background characters, not.

Thank you for reading this, if you are interested please PM your discord so we can start working.

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Major Update:
Since I am in a very awkward spot in this gaming making stage (will explain later) I am happy to say that I have found a programmer to help me make the battle system! I am still going to keep the same recruitment thread to find someone who can help him or just do it themselves.
Also I am in this weird zone where I want to continue but I am worried about other things about the game that I can't focus on my own thing.
Oh well, It's probably going to go away.
Thank you for reading, if you are interested in volunteering, please PM me your discord.

Edit: There has been somewhat of an incident, the entire files of ALL of my project have been deleted, but thankfully there has been a few files that I have deleted that are the exact copies so not all of it is gone, just some stuff that was a little important, so there may be a little lore change in the game, also all resources I had that I deleted were updated and the ones that were left were the past version of it, so I am going to have to do all of that again. I do not care, I am just so thankful that there is the most important part of it still there, it was just a HUGE scare.

Last edited:

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update:
I have had a little break after I gave myself a probable Mini-Heart attack from what happened at sunday.
But right now I am continuing my Story Developing and Texturing.

Thanks for reading, if you are interested in volunteering, please PM your discord and I will happily invite you to work with me.

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update:
I am basically 90% done with the script and all that will be left is the battle system which is in the making.
I also edited the forum post.

If you are interested in volunteering, please PM me your discord and I will add you as soon as I can

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update:
I have finished the entire game script, all that needs to be done now is make the battle system, fix the textures a little bit and finish the soundtrack and sound effects.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

does there exist a word for a state of being that is between "living" and (not "dead", but ...) "not living" .... does that make sense, or do I just sound like Im high for something :[ ?
Hope you are all fine today~
Moderators, you must have so much patience to be able to deal with everything. I mod in a server of sorts and today we just got a message, which, despite it's helpful constructive criticism, basically stated that all of the mods were jerks and that was the only reason our server was unlikeable. So, thank you, for having patience. You are appreciated! :kaoluv:
Haired slime? Trying some different styles of art. Maybe I can make some resources with this new kind of painting.......

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blablabla