First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
BrawlToPerish-Sample.png

Engine

RPG Maker MV

My position

Story director, artist, map designer and playtester.

Positions that are needed

Scripter and Co-Artist

How many people are in your team?

There is currently one composer and a programmer with me in this project. @DOComposerSageMode21 (programmer does not have an account)

What is the game about?

I have been working on this project for the past year and I have had
a few projects that I had to start from scratch, I started on this project a few weeks
ago and I am sure it will be the final product.
This project that I am working on is a unique RPG Fighting game, inspired by
the 80’s/90’s Street Fighter fighting style, UnderTale and Earthbound inspired stories.
The project has a unique storyline, endings, music and characters.
The resource that is being used is a heavily edited version of Time Fantasy Resource.

The story is:

A man is living in a world full of fighters and heroes, but the
entire world is filled of criminals that are making the world an inhabitable
place and all of those so-called "heroes" aren't doing anything about it, but this man is determined to become enlightened with the power to be the best fighter in the world
who will make sure that everyone is safe. His name is Victor.
There are 3 main characters that are willing to help him and
they too may become one of the best fighters.
There are 4 endings to this game, each one has its own cons and pros.

The Good Ending: Destroy all criminals and evildoers that are in the entire world.

The Bad Ending: You let all criminals live and they reek havoc on the world while you watch.

The Normal Ending: You may have destroyed a few criminals or maybe even just one.

The Real Ending: You let the world become more balanced and life is just a little bit more better.

Here are some of the characters that I have made

$Burly.png
$capmen_jevin.png
$victor.png

What do I need from Scripters?
I need a scripter to help with plugins (Battle System plugin in specific) and fix up a few issues/bugs. In exchange I can do the sprites so the scripter's job will be easier.

What do I need from Artists?
I need a Co-Artist to help with backgrounds and battler animations.
I will help with whatever is too hard or too much of a lengthy process.

How to Contact me?
PM me that you want to join and send me
your discord username/number and I will add you.

Credit
You will be credited for everything you do, and you will even
have your own character in the game.

Thank you for reading.

PM me if you are interested to join us and help me make
this project and I will make sure to respond as fast as I can.

You will be sent the time/workload of what you will do.

Last edited:

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

fizzly

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Polish
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um, I just wanted to make it straight: "There will not be any payment as this is a voluntary job, but, if the project is successful, you will get a percentage.", so you want to sell your game, but there is no payment until you earn the money? It's a bit unfair and disincentive.
You should define it at the beginning.

Edit: You should post more about the game itself, some screenshots, too? If it's volunteering, it is in your interest to get someone interested in your idea.

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Um, I just wanted to make it straight: "There will not be any payment as this is a voluntary job, but, if the project is successful, you will get a percentage.", so you want to sell your game, but there is no payment until you earn the money? It's a bit unfair and disincentive.
You should define it at the beginning.
Really sorry! What I meant was that the money that I earn from the project will be split for everyone, as I don't have enough money to pay, yet. It's the only way I can do it. I'm really sorry if it is unfair, but I cannot do it any other way.

EDIT: text has been edited

Last edited:

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
bump we are still looking for second artist

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright since it's been two days, I will bump this thread but also give an update.

I have finished the entire crew for the game, all that's left is the fighting animations for
some of those characters. (Which is what I need help with.)

Everyone is here!.png

The characters are not fully shown to not spoil anything. (Some characters are not on the screen).

If anyone is still interested to volunteer, PM your discord and I will add you as quickly as I can.

Edit: Both needed roles in this project are useful, especially the scripter.

Last edited:

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
bump, we are still recruiting

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump, I have updated some of the characters in the project as the looked wonkey, also I have created a youtube channel for all the updates, devlogs and sountrack releases.

(Not sure if I can show the link to the channel but if I can then I will edit this post and put it on here.)

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Bump.
I have changed the entire recruitment script

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I am bumping but I am going to give some amazing news.
The Demo for my game is in the making! Soon I will showcase my demo to a few of my friends and family to get a few opinions about it after I make it.
This project is super huge and overwhelming to make.
If anyone is up to volunteer to help, it would be so awesome.
Thank you for all my friends and family who are supporting me into making this game and finally making my dream project.

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Alright, update time!
Some minor news as of now, I am going to have to make few more characters to fit the background and such, I also am 60% done with the story script of one of the endings (If it is done, then all the other endings would be much easier to write).
I am really excited to start making the background characters, not.

Thank you for reading this, if you are interested please PM your discord so we can start working.

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Major Update:
Since I am in a very awkward spot in this gaming making stage (will explain later) I am happy to say that I have found a programmer to help me make the battle system! I am still going to keep the same recruitment thread to find someone who can help him or just do it themselves.
Also I am in this weird zone where I want to continue but I am worried about other things about the game that I can't focus on my own thing.
Oh well, It's probably going to go away.
Thank you for reading, if you are interested in volunteering, please PM me your discord.

Edit: There has been somewhat of an incident, the entire files of ALL of my project have been deleted, but thankfully there has been a few files that I have deleted that are the exact copies so not all of it is gone, just some stuff that was a little important, so there may be a little lore change in the game, also all resources I had that I deleted were updated and the ones that were left were the past version of it, so I am going to have to do all of that again. I do not care, I am just so thankful that there is the most important part of it still there, it was just a HUGE scare.

Last edited:

rux

I love blankets
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Update:
I have had a little break after I gave myself a probable Mini-Heart attack from what happened at sunday.
But right now I am continuing my Story Developing and Texturing.

Thanks for reading, if you are interested in volunteering, please PM your discord and I will happily invite you to work with me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished composing a boss battle theme!
Scripted a multi-variable weather system that randomizes wind speed, cloudiness, rain, fogginess, etc, while attempting to realistically account for interactions between them (e.g. wind speed affects fogginess, cloudiness affects rain, etc), the current weather pattern, and the player's biome e.g. swamp, beach, etc. Now I "just" have to tie visuals and sounds to the variables so stuff actually happens...
I'm having a headache balancing the combat using flat defense so I'm gonna use percentual armor, in this pic, Simon has 16 on Defense which means all the incoming damage will be reduced by 16% this will ease my burden a bit.
!Have a nice day everybody¡
SO glad they patched outer worlds for switch! I can finally play it! Weird that other peeps are still having issues. I know it was really chugging on my lite when it first came out.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Itsa_Me_Birbbato