BreakerZero Collections

Discussion in 'RPG Maker MV Resources' started by BreakerZero, Jul 9, 2019.

1. BreakerZero

BreakerZero Veteran Veteran

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    After checking around for ideas on who to deal with for certain battler types and not getting anywhere I decided to make my own. Specifically, I wanted them to be animated for Yanfly sideview purposes (so obviously you'll need that as well, plus a full MV unlock for obvious reasons).

1: Cyclops (Capt. Atlas)

I'm starting with a cyclops, for which I used the base sprites and simply removed an eye, centered the remaining one and reshaped the facial portion accordingly and recolored twice using separate hues for a total of three initial variances. For the avoidance of doubt, the horns are the only third-party addition to the sprite sheets (from hiddenone's kitchen sink package to be specific). Credit shared with hiddenone for this asset.
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2: Vampiria (Zangu Drak'lah)

For the dark prince of the night I had a slight loss for design ideas. Wanted something with the cape in the back along with the miniature wings to nail the design but I just wasn't sure which one to go with. Ultimately I decided to give him one of the more protective variants (and besides, just going for the "heart of the matter" would be too easy if he didn't plan ahead). The toothy look was perhaps the most involved part so for the sake of development time I simply went copy/paste on that but otherwise it's the same RTP layout. (Also, the spelling's intentional as it's from my own project). Credit shared with whtdragon for this asset.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 20, 2019 at 1:04 PM
    M.I.A. and Randor like this.
  2. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    It would probably be easier if you use the Terms of Use template from this thread so that people can easily tell who needs to be credited. Also, please make sure to follow other creators' terms if you use parts made by them, I usually let people share resources that contain my stuff but I do note that they should ask permission first. :rswt

3. BreakerZero

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Done and done.

4. BreakerZero

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    My second asset disbursal has now been released. "Vampiria" is now stalking the shadows of the night. (Also, the spelling's intentional as it's straight from my own project.)

5. hiddenone

hiddenone Lurker Extraordinaire Moderator

First Language:
    english
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    @BreakerZero Please make sure you are properly crediting pieces. The Vampiria uses rear hair made by whtdragon, who is fine with edits, but making sure to credit is the polite thing to do.

6. BreakerZero

First Language:
    English (USA)
    Primarily Uses:
    RMMV
    Must've missed that part. Everything should be updated now, I was trying to see what I used and from whom and it must've slipped memory as I was trying to figure out which was what in preparing the uploads. Also I updated to show whose assets are paired with the given submission to eliminate further confusion.