leakymilky

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
english
Primarily Uses
RMMV
So im looking to break some limits by default in the system. By this I mean going above the 9999 limit for health, attack, ect for those stats, but im also looking to have the level limit be above 99, more around the lines of dark souls to be going up to 712, if not 999. Im not seeing any plugins for the level portion, but im looking to try to break these limtis not so much for padding, but kind of to be making fun of itself the game. Any tips on this? 

Diretooth

Lv. 25 Werewolf
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Yanfly's core engine has this, allowing you to set the level as high as you can possibly conceive. Within reason, of course.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vito The Boss

Someone better than you, or will become
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Italiano
Primarily Uses
There are maaaaany  plugin for this...if I remember right, SoulPour777 should have one...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Just finished v0.1 of FOSSIL. It's a plugin that lets you use MV plugins in MZ without editing them by making them use new functions.

I have about 40 plugins tested and working so far (including chrono engine and some other big ones). I hope that the community will pitch in and help improve it, so we can use all the old plugins in MZ. :)
I really lack discipline and find myself far too often giving into or at least seriously considering the temptation to start a new project rather than following through on a WIP that's no longer a shiny and new idea.

Does anyone have any strategies or tricks for making themselves follow through with things instead of doing this? Like that actually work?
I'm starting the "Switches lesson" on Learn MV today, what would you like to learn about them?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Galbador