B.Ultimus

Drinker of Coffee
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
brettultimus_channelart_zpsja5k5ojy.png

Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to my Let's Play Thread! Boy, you're looking svelt.

I'm currently seeking your awesome vidya games that you guys have made to play and post on my channel.

You can find my channel right here.  Why not give it a sub while you're there ;3

Please understand the following before requesting that I play your game:

• My introductions are generally kept brief, so we can jump right into the star of the show - your game!
  • Videos may implement edits - including direct cuts to certain interesting spots, or other gfx/sfx additions to enhance entertainment value of the video.
  • I will be honest with your content.I'll praise your strengths
  • I'll critique your weaknesses
[*]I generally play for first impressions.
  • Videos generally last anywhere from 8 - 15 minutes (with potential edits)
  • Think of this as your chance to hook the player in - if the beginning of your game can't do that, you may want to reconsider your introduction.
  • If the game wows me - I'll turn it into a mini series (multiple part episode)
  • Generally, if the game has no entertaining value within the first few minutes, I won't post the episode.  You'll be informed of this through PM.
[*]In the end, I'll play this game as a player would - this gives you a great glimpse into how your game is executed.
  • Interesting mechanics will be utilized multiple times.
  • Beneficial exploits will be exploited.
  • Long and drawn out dialogue that isn't engaging will be skipped.

With all that said - if you're still interested in having your game played - just leave a comment right here with what it is and where I can get it!  I'll also be posting when the video is uploaded for you as well.

Show me whatcha got!  Thanks everyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

TalalAlgreby

Cupcakes Lover
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Arabic
Primarily Uses
Ooh you have a LP channel ?

That's good ~ i subscribed !

Best of luck to you and your channel.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Is it necroposting if I ask for more info in my own months old thread? All the information in the thread is relevant
JRPG TextBox HTML - Part 2:
So I'm resuming work on the Shadowstar Trilogy. I've decided that it will take place between the end of G4 and the start of G5, and two of the Lost Rulers will be Twilight Sparkle and Sunset Shimmer (who is the moon princess in my AU).
Been working on some sprites, My favorite out of all of them is this guy, his name is Moss:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Emileewitt