GolvaeGames

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
I have a bride style battler, and mother and orphan style battlers. I am trying to decide which one to put in the church ad which to put in a house. They both fit either aesthetically well, and I could work either of them out plot wise, I just don't know which would fit better in the church. The nun who never had children, or never got married. And the reverse, the woman in her house who has lost her child, or who's groom to be has ran out on her/died. What do you guys think? Thanks for any input guys :)

Kes

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMVXA
This thread is not about feedback for individual games, but something more wide ranging than that.  Neither is it an art thread.  I think on balance this had better go over to Resources, there is a thread specifically about resource creation and use.

I've moved this thread to Resource Support. Please be sure to post your threads in the correct forum next time. Thank you.

Sharm

Pixel Tile Artist
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
I don't think it goes here either @ksjp17 I would think general discussion would be best.  Is that where it was?

@michaelmartin341  So you're putting battles in both a church and a house and want to know which mob would work best in which location?  Unless it's a boss battle, why not both in each?  If it's a boss battle, I think either would work, just do whatever would work best for the plot.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So got my hearing tested to see if it was the cause of my mishearing what people say. Test showed no problems but talked with the doctor about anxiety and ADHD causing hearing issues and she agreed and also added that some people hear things differently. With my anxiety cause I am in fight or flight I pay attention to all the sounds in the area so body knows when react. Can't pay attention to one source.
Welp, people are trying to quit my team because I can't code. Where's the dancing blob emoji when I need it?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AxelDrake