aaronjmcd2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Hi, so I'm trying to have a player touch an event so that it triggers a really brief display of an image.  I want the picture to take up the entirety of the player's screen, and only for one second, if that.  I find that the "Show Picture" event doesn't do these things, at least when I used it.

Any ideas?  Thanks.

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
Create an event, set to player touch, then--

Bqe4gf3.png

aaronjmcd2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
Create an event, set to player touch, then--

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Bqe4gf3.png[/IMG]

Well, I've done everything you said here, except the picture shows up in the upper left corner.  And when I change it to center, it stays in the upper left corner, but gets messed up.  I don't know how to center the picture and make it the full size of the player's screen.

mjshi

Jack of Most Trades
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
N/A
It would be rather difficult to make a picture "the full size of the player's screen" without scripts, because the default event editor only has these two things for picture displaying.

Vex4nZP.png

aaronjmcd2

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
It would be rather difficult to make a picture "the full size of the player's screen" without scripts, because the default event editor only has these two things for picture displaying.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Vex4nZP.png[/IMG]

Oh, now i get it. Thanks for your help!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Yeah, now Yes !!!! "boom boom "
"Fire the monsters, guards!!!"

index.php
I can't stop buying resource packs I'll never use, or engines for that matter, or free resources as my two terabyte external will attest. I am a digital hoarder I guess. Some people get drunk off the silly juice when they are bored, I just buy shiny digital nonsense I don't need.
Not a bad weekend but anxiety kicking my but. Also wondering about Ms Littlefish. Some people move on. Anyways how is everyone doing?
I did a video review on Psychronic Games' Star Shift Origins, as they did a review on my game.
Check it out!
can someone show me how to play movies in RPG MAKER MZ?I don't know how to insert a movie

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anantamamrz