RMMZ bring back RMMV Battle UI (some customization as well)

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
Hi all,

The rmmz engine is powerful but I simply like the RMMV battle layout better. Can anyone bring back the RMMV battle UI to MZ? with some customization of course. If possible It would be nice to have the "Command Window" popping up on top of the UI when it's time to take action (like in the MV screenshot) to the left of the HP bars, second it would be super awesome if the TP bar and the ATB bar were large than the HP bar and the MP bar. changing the color of the gauge to any of the selectable colors in the window skin or using a hex # would be beneficial.

Thank you!

2021-05-23 (1).png

Last edited:

TheCosmicSlug

Veteran
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
RMMV
Did You find a plugin for the MV style battle screen? I'm looking for something similar.

thenerdmansion

Graphic Design/Complex Eventer
Veteran
Reaction score
First Language
Spanish
Primarily Uses
N/A
I used moghunters MZ battlehud to create the exact window I wanted. You can have that same MV look but you’ll need to draw it on paint,photoshop or gimp and then put all the gauges in the right spots.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

When you're forced to make a tutorial for something obvious.
246907756_284595507001402_2098549601125689312_n.jpg
one dislike. tragic really ofended me bruh
i only have one decent song and i dont even think it fits for a video game
Update: I finished the combat arena! My goodness, it took a while! There were numerous little bugs to squash.
Maldra wrote on stramin's profile.
Hi regarding the 32 bit -> 64 bit
I am running on a 64 bit windows OS and tried doing this conversion. I converted all of the .exe files that I could find in the KADOKAWA\RPGMV folder using the 4gbpatch.exe file. However, after trying to access RPG Maker MV after this conversion, it simply will not load. Do you have any advice or any ideas?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
questdubai001