Bring the Art Challenges Back!

Ninja Art

Villager
Reaction score
First Language
English
Primarily Uses
I was wondering if we can bring back the art challenges or something similar to it. I'd really like to see a group of people help improve on their art skills. Not only that, I'd like to see my own improvement, and I believe that having a community and challenges every now and then would help many continue to hone this skill. It'd be awesome if we could bring this back, thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Why is it that every time I take a short break from here, we get a new moderator?
Stream will be going live early today as I will be working on some music before I transition to art! When I switch to art, I will be focusing on making a new stream avatar~ Feel free to drop by!
For anyone who has uploaded a game to Steam and wonders if they actually check your game's build when you first upload it, I can personally vouch for Steam.
6 more towns to make in my game. SIX. not done with interiors yet but SIX EXTERIORS.
what to do when you come across a person that has stated "What if I say, f*** their EULA? I could probably get away with it." concerning asset packs sold here... on this site ...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LageCL